Will The US Dollar Lose Reserve Currency Status?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Russia still needs that gas/oil money revenue, especially since they getting kicked out of Swift system, maybe in 5 years or so they can
Russia can sell to South Asia and China they already have the infrastructure ready to switch to whole new markets down there, so they dont really need EU but EU desperately needs them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where do you think the EU gets the rest of its gas from?

Where do you think Spain, for example, gets its gas from.

:snoop:
It wont make up for the 40% gap lost if Russia shuts down EU pipelines.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Most African gas comes from Algeria alone, but when they connect the grid to Nigeria/Niger as well as Angola and Mozambique it will be gg for Russia.

They’re already constructing a trans-Saharan pipeline and will build one that connects Nigeria to Southern Africa gas fields.

Russia will be left in the dust.

These sanctions on Russia will be met with 50% of Europe energy being cut off. When the rolling blackouts and lack of heat coupled with record gas prices and inflation will totally cripple EU economy.

Dollar crash will ensue
As euro Somali I'm not interested the above to ever happen to my home country.

World

VIP
Most African gas comes from Algeria alone, but when they connect the grid to Nigeria/Niger as well as Angola and Mozambique it will be gg for Russia.

They’re already constructing a trans-Saharan pipeline and will build one that connects Nigeria to Southern Africa gas fields.

Russia will be left in the dust.
Russia supplies 190 billion cubic meters of gas annually to Europe. The trans-Saharan pipeline has an annual capacity of 30 billion cubic meters.

Yep Russia will be left in the dust. Poor Russia, they will only be able to supply 34 % of Europe’s natural gas instead of 40 %.

Russia’s economy is tiny af (relatively), it’s insignificant to the US.

China manipulates their currency blatantly so the Yuan will never be backed.

India is a Quad (Quad > NATO) ally and will be brought back to the fold.
Bitcoin has the greatest potential of being a world reserve currency. These other fiat currencies don't have much worth.

Haye, mudane TekNiKo.

Shark Tank Writing GIF
It's the truth walaal. Every fiat currency in history has failed. The same is gonna happen to the dollar.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
It's the truth walaal. Every fiat currency in history has failed. The same is gonna happen to the dollar.

The moment the taghut governments controlling the oil reserves of Muslims fall, and Muslims stop selling oil in dollars, the dollar and the entire fiat system built on interest will collapse. This is something which will happen without a doubt.

يَمْحَقُ اللَّهُ الرِّبَا وَيُرْبِي الصَّدَقَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ كَفَّارٍ أَثِيمٍ

Allah destroys interest and gives increase for charities. And Allah does not like every sinning disbeliever.

Quran [2:276]

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Russia supplies 190 billion cubic meters of gas annually to Europe. The trans-Saharan pipeline has an annual capacity of 30 billion cubic meters.

Yep Russia will be left in the dust. Poor Russia, they will only be able to supply 34 % of Europe’s natural gas instead of 40 %.

If you read my post, you will see it is written in the future tense. That means that I’m talking about something that will happen years from now not now.

Meaning, I’m talking about it’s capacity in the future.

African gas can supply Europe, the problem is the infrastructure which obviously be updated.

World

VIP
If you read my post, you will see it is written in the future tense. That means that I’m talking about something that will happen years from now not now.

Meaning, I’m talking about it’s capacity in the future.

African gas can supply Europe, the problem is the infrastructure which obviously be updated.
The trans Saharan gas pipeline probably won’t even be built, it’s a fantasy. It runs through many volatile regions infested with terrorism and insurgencies. Maybe by 2050-2060, Africa will be secure enough to supply Europe.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The trans Saharan gas pipeline probably won’t even be built, it’s a fantasy. It runs through many volatile regions infested with terrorism and insurgencies. Maybe by 2050-2060, Africa will be secure enough to supply Europe.

It will become a reality now that Russia is acting up. Either that or Europe goes back to nuclear power.

Trending