Will the troops being trained at that Turkish base be under SFG or Turkish control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to get any info on how long the training takes either. Just that they train 1500 at a time. They're also training a bunch of officers in Turkey, i bet the next Siad Biarre is being trained in Turkey as we speak.:lawd:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
1AD0B2A0-DDEE-4172-9062-93FDB104657A.gif
Turkey and Somalia:rejoice:
They’re such an important ally for Somalia. Even if they’re doing all this to secure their interests. The Turkish-Somali relation benefits both sides, unlike the eyrabs and the western nations who are all there to only secure their interests and nobody else benefits but only them.

Turkey is serious about helping Somalia/Somalis and the Arabs and the so called international community (the West) are jealous and don’t want this relation to continue.

The Arabs are now mad because Somalis favor the Turks over them:icon lol: they think giving timir in the zaka is helping Somalia/Somalis:icon lol:

The so called international community just recently told turkey to stop giving Somalia direct support but support Somalia like them and turkey told them to f*ck off.

Trust me the Turks wouldn’t do the saviet shit:icon lol:
Train A lot of Somali soldiers and let them stage a coup.

Last edited:

Agent 47

This is probably the best chance Somalia has for stability,so i would support it. I didn't know that Turkey trained the previous Kacaan government. Is that why some actors are suspicious of the Turks?
No, my bad! I actually meant the soviet Union training the kacaan generals. That is why I edited my post.

I was talking about how the Soviet Union trained all of the kacaan generals/soldiers and how they staged a coup and Made Somalia a Soviet ally.

The Soviet trained soldiers are the main reason we are here today and they destroyed Somalia. Literally 99% kacaan generals graduated from a Russian war college.

Last edited:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Turkey is a western puppet and will never go against their plans for Somalia.

What those plans are; I don't know but whatever Turkey ends up doing it won't be for the Somalia people in the end.

If they were genuine then we would've already built a functioning state.

If any Somali, especially a soldier defends the interests of foreigners over this own country men, then we have put Somalinimo in danger.

What’s upsetting to me is the number of people who believe all Somalis are sellouts.

Dhul Jacyl is a long term strategy for any government, and cold hearted nationalism is something you grow daily, it’s something no foreign interest can instill in you unless they attack you.

Somalinimo is under threat because we don’t know what it means to be somali. As arabnimo grows a bad taste in Somali mouths, we will only see see nationalism grow in the near term through Gobolnimo and Gobol jacyl.

The road to rebuilding Somalinimo starts on a micro level from the Tuulo to the military.

The Turks are there to help us and train us and in return want resources.

We have to love Somalia as much as Turks love Turkey. And if a Somali loves turkey more then Somalia they will not last in service and will live an empty life without fullfulling thier nations duty.

Agent 47

Turkey is a western puppet and will never go against their plans for Somalia.

What those plans are; I don't know but whatever Turkey ends up doing it won't be for the Somalia people in the end.

If they were genuine then we would've already built a functioning state.
What are you talking about? The West don’t even like Turkey.

Turkey is stronger than every country in Europe. Turkey is not like the stupid Arabs.

Yes turkey is working for its interests but the Somali-Turkish relation benefits both sides. A strong Somali state is within Turkish interests. The Turks want investment imagine what a Rich somalia could do for turkey.

Somalia is natural resources rich nation. Turkey also needs oil because it’s making a lot of aircrafts, aircraft carriers, destroyers and so on that would need a lot of oil.

If turkey was west puppet they would’ve let present day turkey join EU. Yes former Turkish governments were west puppets but not now. Turkey now has its own foreign policy.

Agent 47

If any Somali, especially a soldier defends the interests of foreigners over this own country men, then we have put Somalinimo in danger.

What’s upsetting to me is the number of people who believe all Somalis are sellouts.

Dhul Jacyl is a long term strategy for any government, and cold hearted nationalism is something you grow daily, it’s something no foreign interest can instill in you unless they attack you.

Somalinimo is under threat because we don’t know what it means to be somali. As arabnimo grows a bad taste in Somali mouths, we will only see see nationalism grow in the near term through Gobolnimo and Gobol jacyl.

The road to rebuilding Somalinimo starts on a micro level from the Tuulo to the military.

The Turks are there to help us and train us and in return want resources.

We have to love Somalia as much as Turks love Turkey. And if a Somali loves turkey more then Somalia they will not last in service and will live an empty life without fullfulling thier nations duty.
Afkaada cano lagu qabay my fellow Gobolist:rejoice:

Most Somalis put foreign country’s interests before their national interests. It should work like Somalia number one then any other country is number two.

Turks tell you what they want, they don’t keep you in the dark and don’t take what they want from you in the dark like other countries who secure their interests in the dark.

Literally, every Turkish official that talked about the Somali-Turkish relation said the relationship benefits both sides not just one side.

And why Turks have respect from the Somali public is because they don’t get involved in our affairs like other countries who always have their hands in our affairs.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What are you talking about? The West don’t even like Turkey.

Turkey is stronger than every country in Europe. Turkey is not like the stupid Arabs.

Yes turkey is working for its interests but the Somali-Turkish relation benefits both sides. A strong Somali state is within Turkish interests. The Turks want investment imagine what a Rich somalia could do for turkey.

Somalia is natural resources rich nation. Turkey also needs oil because it’s making a lot of aircrafts, aircraft carriers, destroyers and so on that would need a lot of oil.

If turkey was west puppet they would’ve let present day turkey join EU. Yes former Turkish governments were west puppets but not now. Turkey now has its own foreign policy.

Sure they have a independent foreign policy to some extent but not 100%

Without control; the west would never allow a power the size of Turkey to exist.

Them being in NATO confirms the amount of "trust" they have in Turkey not rocking the boat.

Our natural resources are worth less than our strategic location in the Gulf of Aden.

Main reason we'll never find peace untill we can rely on our own instead of dubious partners.

Agent 47

Sure they have a independent foreign policy to some extent but not 100%

Without control; the west would never allow a power the size of Turkey to exist.

Them being in NATO confirms the amount of "trust" they have in Turkey not rocking the boat.

Our natural resources are worth less than our strategic location in the Gulf of Aden.

Main reason we'll never find peace untill we can rely on our own instead of dubious partners.
Of course turkey wouldn’t have the power it has today if it didn’t get closer to the west, that is the only way they could’ve survived in this modern world.

Turkey is not as close to the west as it use to be that is why they’re not allowing turkey to join EU.

Turkey only focused on its affairs before but now since it got its own foreign policy and doesn't take shit from west, the west does not support turkey like they use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts