Will the existence of aliens challenge Islam/religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If suddenly aliens come to earth , will that disprove Islam/any religion ?

What if those aliens don’t believe in God?

The only sentient beings in Islamic universe are humans, jinn and angels, what if a 3rd sentient being appeared?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No, it won't. Allah mentions in the Qu'ran that he created unknown things we humans don't know about and he's still creating even if the day of judgement comes. Allah is the creator and he will continue creating things with no end.

Allah also mentions in the Qu'ran that he created creatures and scattered them between and even beyond the heavens and the earth so you ask me what it means?

This video is very educational so check it out. It seems Islam also supports the notion of alien existence.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I believe if they exist than they fall under "Alamiin(worlds)".
Also it could be that Allah created for other purpose.
Humans and Djins are made to worship the Creator.
Maybe the Aliens are created for other mission.

I’ve heard there could’ve been a creation like us in look, different from the jinns who were in this world before us allahu alam. If there other intelligent life forms other than humans, jinns and angels in the universe it just conforms that God is powerful creator, who always creates.
main-qimg-2035b2644e60ab65988a40f854e4559a-c

SURAH-24-VERSE-45-570x289.jpg

http://www.endphysics.com/aliens_in_the_quran.html

If suddenly aliens come to earth , will that disprove Islam/any religion ?

What if those aliens don’t believe in God?

The only sentient beings in Islamic universe are humans, jinn and angels, what if a 3rd sentient being appeared?

yes that will disprove religion and the aliens already here, it will officially be declassified within a decade,
only in the southern U.S, muslim world and catholic south America will still be clinging to religion for sometime.

BankaTuyo

حيران
yes that will disprove religion

you are very mistaken, as a Muslim; i believe in Aliens as it has been mentioned many times in the Quran. Allah has created so many creatures on so many different places in the universe and in parallel universes. if aliens show up tomorrow it won't change a thing at all.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
you are very mistaken, as a Muslim; i believe in Aliens as it has been mentioned many times in the Quran. Allah has created so many creatures on so many different places in the universe and in parallel universes. if aliens show up tomorrow it won't change a thing at all.
When somebody askes me if i believe there are other planets with life i always reply with that god can create anything and because it isn’t included in the quran doesn’t mean that it isn’t possible. Allah is great

BankaTuyo

حيران
When somebody askes me if i believe there are other planets with life i always reply with that god can create anything and because it isn’t included in the quran doesn’t mean that it isn’t possible. Allah is great

Yes... Allah does best as he sees fit. the knowledge we have been blessed with is very narrow. we don't even know scientifically what makes the vast majority of the universe we reside in.

dark energy is thought to contribute 73 percent of all the mass and energy in the universe. Another 23 percent is dark matter, which leaves only 4 percent of the universe composed of regular matter, such as stars, planets and people. in other words; everything and anything we or our instruments can perceive is just 4% of this universe.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Arabic_Page330_2.gif

"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (da'bbah) He has spread forth in both"

Da'bbah covers all animals which creep or move along the surface of the earth. It does not apply to animals which fly or swim. It is certainly not applicable to any form of spiritual life. In Arabic a ghost will never be referred to as da'bbah, nor an angel for that matter. The second part of the same verse speaks not only of the possibility of extraterrestrial life, but it categorically declares that it does exist—a claim which even the most modern scientific researchers have not been able to make so far with any measure of certainty. Yet, this is not all that this verse reveals. Wonder upon wonder is added when we read at the end of this verse, that He (Allah) will bring together the life in the heavenly bodies and the life on earth when He so pleases:

Arabic_Page331.gif

..."And He has the power to gather them together (jam-'i-him) when He will so please."

Jam-'i-him is the Arabic expression in this verse which specifically speaks of bringing together of life on earth and the life elsewhere. When this meeting of the two will take place is not specified, nor is it mentioned whether it will happen here on earth or elsewhere. One thing however, is definitely stated: this event will most certainly come to pass whenever God so desires. It should be kept in mind that the word jama' can imply either a physical contact or a contact through communication. Only the future will tell how and when this contact will take place, but the very fact that more than fourteen hundred years ago such a possibility was even predicted is miraculous in itself.

always muslims claim after some invented or discovered,,ye TV,Telephone ,cars in quran. only some hard muslims entertain thmslvs ,nobody in this world take thm serious any longer...always the defense mechanism...we had that in quran too and then fight to their teeth with insults.
relax you have no technology to prove anything, only some fake to the nearest words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending