Will somalis be removed from ddsi?

That is called wishful thinking.Ethiopian govt intends to sell the electricity to generate money.Do you know in Nigeria the sell electricity to their neighbouring country while people in the same town are using generators.

Mind you Nigerian govt with all its corruption are way better than Ethiopia.
Explain to me how Ethiopia is still in poverty while you claim it was never colonised and no civil war has ever occured in it.Also Ethiopia has more resources than Nigeria.
It all goes to the way people think.All Ethiopian govts were communist/ feudalist regimes and to keep people from revolting they were shit down from the world and fed with 15thc Century patriotism its like as if Axmed Grang is still alive.

Abye being part Oromo part Amhara and Pente was supposed to heal Ethiopia but it seems he is nothing different.
Lets see if Amhara protest occurs in Addis Ababa this Friday.
How come your politicians are like Iskender Nega? I am yet to see an open minded Amhara politician.The hate Amhara have on Oromos, Tigarus and Somalis is next level.Now even Beni shangul and Woleita are part of hate.

You guys need to understand that the world has changed.

You are allover again and as usual without any data to back it up. From Nigeria to Axmed Grangn to Amhara protest in Addis Ababa.
:snoop:
It is hard to discuss with you. Focus man, focus :ftw9nwa:

Anyway, there will be no demonstration in Addis Ababa, period.
Btw, Iskender is in jail for good reason and it is good so and as you can witness he has very little support. No one is calling for his release even in Addis Ababa except for the very few. The medias are also ignoring him. He is for his ego nothing else.

Now you admit there is indeed growth. What a confused guy.
:susp:
That is not growth that is debt accumulation.
Most of the money ends up abroad.
Haile Selasie stole moneyband deposited it into Swiss banks

Mengistu stole and flew with it to Zimbabwe

Meles stole and his woyane cronies stole and deposited them in Malaysia and other places.

Abye is doing his bit stealing before he leaves office.

So what are people ledt with.

Dont look at the toads and building buult in Ethiopia those are mostly loans from China and Middle East.
Where does majority of the money go to?
You cant sing Ethiopiaandient and thieves and crooks are running the country.
You cant just keep eating anjeera and teef.
How come the coffe farmers are poor while Ethiopian coffee is world class?
I can go on and on.

You are allover again and as usual without any data to back it up. From Nigeria to Axmed Grangn to Amhara protest in Addis Ababa.
:snoop:
It is hard to discuss with you. Focus man, focus :ftw9nwa:

Anyway, there will be no demonstration in Addis Ababa, period.
Btw, Iskender is in jail for good reason and it is good so and as you can witness he has very little support. No one is calling for his release even in Addis Ababa except for the very few. The medias are also ignoring him. He is for his ego nothing else.
What about your crazy deputy prime minister who thinks Amhara own Ethiopia?
How is he not different from Iskender Nega?

The only sane Amhara person is the old female president.

That is not growth that is debt accumulation.
Most of the money ends up abroad.
Haile Selasie stole moneyband deposited it into Swiss banks

Mengistu stole and flew with it to Zimbabwe

Meles stole and his woyane cronies stole and deposited them in Malaysia and other places.

Abye is doing his bit stealing before he leaves office.

So what are people ledt with.

Dont look at the toads and building buult in Ethiopia those are mostly loans from China and Middle East.
Where does majority of the money go to?
You cant sing Ethiopiaandient and thieves and crooks are running the country.
You cant just keep eating anjeera and teef.
How come the coffe farmers are poor while Ethiopian coffee is world class?
I can go on and on.

Ethiopia lifted millions out of poverty, hugely increased life expectancy, its GDP and GDP per capita is rising; infrastructure, schools, universities, hospitals etc. are expanding etc. That is the real reality no one can deny. Stop denying reality!
Honestly, I am now about to declare you a certified low IQ and stop engaging. You have clearly IQ issues for real.

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

Ethiopia lifted millions out of poverty, hugely increased life expectancy, its GDP and GDP per capita is rising; infrastructure, schools, universities, hospitals etc. are expanding etc. That is the real reality no one can deny. Stop denying reality!
Honestly, I am now about to declare you a certified low IQ and stop engaging. You have clearly IQ issues for real.

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif
That is pathilogical lies.Average Ethiopians are poor if they had lifted millions I dont think there would have been uprising to topple the Woyane govt.