Will Somalia ever head in this direction? Or is it forever tied hand in hand with Islam? Thoughts........

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
needed it after seeing the mess goin on here :pachah1: but at least im not reer minneapolis aqq never

Dont try it sis, must of us cant separate within ur state, and quite frankly, we dont care:it0tdo8:

if whole of reer us takes Minneapolis, Minnesota's L's, what makes you, a MINNESOTAN exempt

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Dont try it sis, must of us cant separate within ur state, and quite frankly, we dont care:it0tdo8:

if whole of reer us takes Minneapolis, Minnesota's L's, what makes you, a MINNESOTAN exempt
that hit correct :deadmanny: that was "no:it0tdo8:" Minnesota edition

i now associate myself with the cadaans. seeing that my neighbors are all white, Minnesota L's are not mine to claim. :duckr:

The issue in Somalia is not because of islam.. What is holding back the country is qabilism and low intelligence level.. Even if we abandon Islam it won't change much, actually we might even get more degenerate like some other non muslim african countries and aids rates might spike.

Idk why people think a secular state means abandoning religion, separating state from religion and completely barring religion from government is the best choice for any country.

I am not saying to remove Islam from the country, the majority will most likely still be religious. But government should not be able to tell you what religion to identify with nor should it be involved in the activities of a religion, and vice versa.

As Thomas Jefferson said:
"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties."

The issue in Somalia is not because of islam.. What is holding back the country is qabilism and low intelligence level.. Even if we abandon Islam it won't change much, actually we might even get more degenerate like some other non muslim african countries and aids rates might spike.

Agree. Not only Somalia, but all Countries that are not developing, is NOT because of religion.

Its lack of Ethnic and tribal cohesion and Intelligence.

But to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and their allies, its only Muslim Countries that don't
develop because of religion, They never talk about Non Muslim Afriacn and Asian Countries.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
NO. like some said. SOMALIA needs true Islam and sharia law.

Islam is not only a relationship between you and Allah but also with your surroundings how to treat each other.
Islam is so complete that I truly believe if we stick to it there wouldn’t be corruption or hunger or anything... and SOMALIA wouldn’t be in this humiliation state she is now because of her unislamalic doing.

Secularism is the devil. in the time of the prophet pbuh everyone was under the Islamic government and there was much more peace and justice than now.

reer

VIP
and in your opinion what is that? Shariaa?

islam should be an individual thing between you and your creator, a sacred relationship.
do you think most somalis want sharia? imagine flogging people for getting caught with khat
your life will be in danger:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even though I should be minding my Somaliland business, I saw this earlier being discussed by my Sudani mutuals. Some were hella pissed, and some were like if you take one trip to Khartoum you'd see how far removed some of the youth are towards religiosity and will only see it become more and more clear. Being an other N/East African nation, I wanted so see if there's any parallels with Somalis.

I think after that dude who suggested we build weather control systems to stop floods and deal with water retention better instead of just praying got arrested for blasphemy, I highly doubt it lol.

and i used to think sudanis were more heavily islamacized than somalis were

Do you guys think it is possible for Somalia to retain its religious culture amidst separating state from religion? I'm not for or against, but I'm of the opinion that if your iman is strong enough and your comfortable in your deen and hereafter and earthly role, you don't need a nations title to reflect that. Are Somalis abroad less religious do to living in Kuffar states? Nationhood isnt even a Islamic concept, it's not like Somalias current state is a caliphate undergoing shariah law, much of Somalis prospect is in development and breaking into new markets, and moving forward and joining developed world.

What do you guys think?

Why are u obsessed with Sudanis? Is that your love boo boo?

I think people should be able to do whatever they want to honestly it dosen’t concern me it’s your life man nobody but yourself should control what you want to believe in or want to do. But remember there is some people who don’t think the same so you should still be cautious that’s just life. Most niggas on here wouldn’t even want to live in a country governed by sharia law lmfao. Niggas smoking weed and watching thinking they would be all right in a sharia have a lot more coming to them.

BTW the reason why somalia is a shit hole isn’t because of islam it’s much more complicated. Islam isn’t bad but the so called “muslims” who commit sins are bad.

“We were the most humiliated people on earth and God gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, God will humiliate us again.”
― Umar ibn Al-Khattab

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We don’t have to be liberal as Tunisia but we don’t have to be extremely conservative as the Saudis. We can be a moderate nation(s).

Islam is what makes somalia great and unique. We shouldn't be as extra as Saudi but it gives spice to our counrty. We are a community and we always have each other. If a kid were to get lost today his muslim people would have his back. We NEED islam. We need unity. NOT division. If we were to separate church from state then the people would be slowly backing away from Islam. Remember, the prophet adivsed us to live in muslim countries. We need to be a muslim country. We are special like that 100% muslim, 1 people, one language. We need to follow Islam wallahi now more than ever.

Great and Somalia shouldn't be in the same sentence Saxib.

The foundation lies in learning Arabic and understanding the deem directly. At the moment, Somalia is under extreme influences that have their own unislamic intentions. Further, our people rely on poorly educated teachers who misconstrue and mis-translate the faith. Our models should be successful Muslim countries — Malaysia, UAE, Turkey.

Allah guide us to be a moderate, modern and educated society — Ameen.

Even though I should be minding my Somaliland business, I saw this earlier being discussed by my Sudani mutuals. Some were hella pissed, and some were like if you take one trip to Khartoum you'd see how far removed some of the youth are towards religiosity and will only see it become more and more clear. Being an other N/East African nation, I wanted so see if there's any parallels with Somalis.

I think after that dude who suggested we build weather control systems to stop floods and deal with water retention better instead of just praying got arrested for blasphemy, I highly doubt it lol.

and i used to think sudanis were more heavily islamacized than somalis were

Do you guys think it is possible for Somalia to retain its religious culture amidst separating state from religion? I'm not for or against, but I'm of the opinion that if your iman is strong enough and your comfortable in your deen and hereafter and earthly role, you don't need a nations title to reflect that. Are Somalis abroad less religious do to living in Kuffar states? Nationhood isnt even a Islamic concept, it's not like Somalias current state is a caliphate undergoing shariah law, much of Somalis prospect is in development and breaking into new markets, and moving forward and joining developed world.

What do you guys think?
Sudan was never an Islamic state to begin with.

This people are using Islam as a scape goat.

As for Somalia it wasnt an Islamic state.Somalia was always a secular based country and the last regime under MSB was communist this is the reason Somalia became messed up.

The ICU was HAG mooriyaans rebranding themselves as Islamic only for PL to realise their evil plot.PL exposed the HAG alitihad agenda under Aweys and Co in the 90s.

Alitihad only fought in Darood regions like Ogadenia,PL and Gedo but never in Iriir areas especially Xamar where Law &Order was badly needed.

Also you have to understand that AS is a CIA project never was a local initiative the reason why a backward and illiterate group is survy in technology especially using of drones and tapping of phones is nothing shot of them being given a hand by an outside force.

AS is a CIA weapon to deter China from investing and taking over Somalia which is of geopolitical interest to the West.

Somalia will head in the right direction when they take their clannism seriously. No more ceeb competing over whose khasaaro bilaa drainage iyo sewerage tuulo is better. Real development competition. And a better embodiment of the values emphasised by the diin (e.g. amaano, cadaadlad, deganaansho kala-dambayn fiican etc).

Real diin. Real clannism.