Will Somalia ever head in this direction? Or is it forever tied hand in hand with Islam? Thoughts........

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Even though I should be minding my Somaliland business, I saw this earlier being discussed by my Sudani mutuals. Some were hella pissed, and some were like if you take one trip to Khartoum you'd see how far removed some of the youth are towards religiosity and will only see it become more and more clear. Being an other N/East African nation, I wanted so see if there's any parallels with Somalis.

I think after that dude who suggested we build weather control systems to stop floods and deal with water retention better instead of just praying got arrested for blasphemy, I highly doubt it lol.

and i used to think sudanis were more heavily islamacized than somalis were

Do you guys think it is possible for Somalia to retain its religious culture amidst separating state from religion? I'm not for or against, but I'm of the opinion that if your iman is strong enough and your comfortable in your deen and hereafter and earthly role, you don't need a nations title to reflect that. Are Somalis abroad less religious do to living in Kuffar states? Nationhood isnt even a Islamic concept, it's not like Somalias current state is a caliphate undergoing shariah law, much of Somalis prospect is in development and breaking into new markets, and moving forward and joining developed world.

What do you guys think?

x z

this informative, thought provoking thread will get paid dust smh. and all my other (admittedly) degenerate ones pop off and hit trending in no time. its like u guys want to see buuq only as much as you want to lie and say u dont.

either that or yall uk mfs that practically run this site must be asleep cause its getting kinda late here in henny land, and u guys are always ahead

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Islam is what makes somalia great and unique. We shouldn't be as extra as Saudi but it gives spice to our counrty. We are a community and we always have each other. If a kid were to get lost today his muslim people would have his back. We NEED islam. We need unity. NOT division. If we were to separate church from state then the people would be slowly backing away from Islam. Remember, the prophet adivsed us to live in muslim countries. We need to be a muslim country. We are special like that 100% muslim, 1 people, one language. We need to follow Islam wallahi now more than ever.

this informative, thought provoking thread will get paid dust smh. and all my other (admittedly) degenerate ones pop off and hit trending in no time. its like u guys want to see buuq only as much as you want to lie and say u dont.

either that or yall uk mfs that practically run this site must be asleep cause its getting kinda late here in henny land, and u guys are always ahead
whats hennyland?

Villainess

and in your opinion what is that? Shariaa?

islam should be an individual thing between you and your creator, a sacred relationship.
Shariaa means law. We need our own type of sharia. Without it we would turn into America. Say what you want but Islam is the best theocracy. Everything is fair and equal. No islam= no peace. Anarchy, total chaos

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
and in your opinion what is that? Shariaa?

islam should be an individual thing between you and your creator, a sacred relationship.
In my humble opinion, I do think Somalia should be ruled by Sharia.

What better law then the law of Allah SWT?
If our International community overlords object, kkkkk just implement Shariah at the local level.

Also, our battles against AS aren't just gunfights. It is important for us to defeat them at an ideological level.

Imagine a minority kid being told if he blows himself up at a hotel he will reach the highest Jannah? We have to combat this. Doesn't matter how many lands we free from them, their teachings are like a cancer that needs to be rooted out.

A Grand Mufti and well trained scholars of Islam would help us a lot. We already have a Minister of Religious Affairs. They just needa get to work.

Villainess

In my humble opinion, I do think Somalia should be ruled by Sharia.

What better law then the law of Allah SWT?
If our International community overlords object, kkkkk just implement Shariah at the local level.

Also, our battles against AS aren't just gunfights. It is important for us to defeat them at an ideological level.

Imagine a minority kid being told if he blows himself up at a hotel he will reach the highest Jannah? We have to combat this. Doesn't matter how many lands we free from them, their teachings are like a cancer that needs to be rooted out.

A Grand Mufti and well trained scholars of Islam would help us a lot. We already have a Minister of Religious Affairs.
agreed 100% brother. You put it in better words mashallah.

AS is a disease that we need to cure. Wallahi some kids are brainwashed into thinking terrorism is correct. We need to take that down. Let the kids play soccer and go to school instead of holding guns. Speaking of that, we need stadiums were kids can play after school and be KIDS not mini terrorists

Sharia is needed in this century

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
agreed 100% brother. You put it in better words mashallah.

AS is a disease that we need to cure. Wallahi some kids are brainwashed into thinking terrorism is correct. We need to take that down. Let the kids play soccer and go to school instead of holding guns. Speaking of that, we need stadiums were kids can play after school and be KIDS not mini terrorists

Sharia is needed in this century
Wlle knowledge can do more damage to these rats than weapons.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The west will force us into becoming secular once Al-shabaab is defeated which is a matter of time. Its not a big mystery how Somalis would look under secularism all you got to do is look at places like Djibouti NFD or Ogaden which are Somali majority and are also secularist.

x z

why yall qashining me like i made the original opinion or even agreed? go to the sudan govt page and qashin them, or the tweet maker, not me

yall ILLITERATE lmao

x z

The west will force us into becoming secular once Al-shabaab is defeated which is a matter of time. Its not a big mystery how Somalis would look under secularism all you got to do is look at places like Djibouti NFD or Ogaden which are Somali majority and are also secularist.

whats up with the places u named, they seem muslim enough for me. they themselves dont practice secularnimo its rather imposed on em it seems plus somalis religioust hasnt made it immune to the jaahilnimo and munafiqin existing everywhere saaxib

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
whats up with the places u named, they seem muslim enough for me. they themselves dont practice secularnimo its rather imposed on em it seems plus somalis religioust hasnt made it immune to the jaahilnimo and munafiqin existing everywhere saaxib
That's the thing Somalia would look the same. In the places I named secularism is intact and they're free to do what they want they just choose not to.

If the rest of Somaliweyn had secularism then it wouldn't look much different because ceeb culture is more scarier than actual laws to Somalis back home

Even though I should be minding my Somaliland business, I saw this earlier being discussed by my Sudani mutuals. Some were hella pissed, and some were like if you take one trip to Khartoum you'd see how far removed some of the youth are towards religiosity and will only see it become more and more clear. Being an other N/East African nation, I wanted so see if there's any parallels with Somalis.

I think after that dude who suggested we build weather control systems to stop floods and deal with water retention better instead of just praying got arrested for blasphemy, I highly doubt it lol.

and i used to think sudanis were more heavily islamacized than somalis were

Do you guys think it is possible for Somalia to retain its religious culture amidst separating state from religion? I'm not for or against, but I'm of the opinion that if your iman is strong enough and your comfortable in your deen and hereafter and earthly role, you don't need a nations title to reflect that. Are Somalis abroad less religious do to living in Kuffar states? Nationhood isnt even a Islamic concept, it's not like Somalias current state is a caliphate undergoing shariah law, much of Somalis prospect is in development and breaking into new markets, and moving forward and joining developed world.

What do you guys think?
IMO somalia has lots of really good resources, all it needs is a good government that supports islam

Trending

Latest posts