Will Somalia ever become peaceful

Serious Climate change effects could possibly bring the people together maybe?

All the trees in the country are cut for money, desertification, increase temperature, and with water becoming a scarce commodity. It’s looking bad in the future.

If you want to look at a comparison to a developed country. Reports are saying Miami is going to be under water in 30 years due to rising sea levels. But both political parties are coming to together hiring engineers to make sure that doesn’t happen.

reer

VIP
Serious Climate change effects could possibly bring the people together maybe?

All the trees in the country are cut for money, desertification, increase temperature, and with water becoming a scarce commodity. It’s looking bad in the future.

If you want to look at a comparison to a developed country. Reports are saying Miami is going to be under water in 30 years due to rising sea levels. But both political parties are coming to together hiring engineers to make sure that doesn’t happen.
i wont sugarcoat it somalis are dumb savages we are a nation of wild animals only way to deal with wild animals is force. the sad truth is somalis have never been united hate each other more than foreign enemies. somalis will backstab each other and deatroy somalia somalis are naturally treasonous and teacherous people. somalis were strong enough to fend off colonialism but it was treason treachery and qabyaalad that brought it. there is little hope unless we get another sayid maxamed who had built a ruthless military state but he was not supported by somalis which lead colonization.

It's been 30 years, is there light over the horizon?
Let me be president, I’ll bring the peace!
1632072486726.gif

Seriously though Inshallah we finally get peace.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
We should rent the country to them and help integrate 60 million of there people.

the avg iq will increace to (60*105+20*68)/80=96 iq

Thats an avarage eastern european country.
If all somalis left the somali peninsula and gave the land to japanese people for 10 years they would turn it in to a first world place with sky crapers and crazy highways with the highest economy of africa

If all somalis left the somali peninsula and gave the land to japanese people for 10 years they would turn it in to a first world place with sky crapers and crazy highways with the highest economy of africa
True. Thats Why I have given on Somalinimo. As long as the ppl who reside in galkacyo to afmadooy are expanding and doing bililiqo I am happy.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
It’s pathetic as f*ck man, I wanted to witness a 1st world somalia but I’ll probably die before it even reaches 2nd world status or the day of judgement will happen.
:mjcry:

If you keep waiting for that, you might die waiting for it.
Will it ever become peaceful? Sure, but look at Djibouti, there is peace but people are still leaving the country and it's not easy to live there.
So I'm guessing your not just talking about stability but also wealth.
Most african countries won't be first world by the time you die, and obviously Somalia will be part of those countries. It took the hardworking asians more than 50 years to become first world but it will take Somalia 20 years longer than that (if somalis start building their country today).
70 years from now, in 2090, Somalia might be a first world country but will you be able to walk??

There's one more reason i doubt peace and prosperity would come anytime soon, not just in Somalia, but in Africa in general ......but I think we all know what that is deep down :silanyosmile:

There's one more reason i doubt peace and prosperity would come anytime soon, not just in Somalia, but in Africa in general ......but I think we all know what that is deep down :silanyosmile:

"Deep down"? Girl, you scream the reason from the roof-tops.

:mjlol:

Still, some guys will be like this

confused-weird-face.gif

Last edited:
If you keep waiting for that, you might die waiting for it.
Will it ever become peaceful? Sure, but look at Djibouti, there is peace but people are still leaving the country and it's not easy to live there.
So I'm guessing your not just talking about stability but also wealth.
Most african countries won't be first world by the time you die, and obviously Somalia will be part of those countries. It took the hardworking asians more than 50 years to become first world but it will take Somalia 20 years longer than that (if somalis start building their country today).
70 years from now, in 2090, Somalia might be a first world country but will you be able to walk??
Well said, prosperity is very difficult to attain

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
No hope until the people there make a change themselves. Laakiin with the hold clan leaders or politicians have over them, this will probably never happen.😢