Will Somalia ever adopt Secularism?

I don’t like the idea of secularism, but lots of Somalis that I’ve seen on the internet are entertaining the idea of Somalia becoming a secularist country. Is this a good or a bad idea? What are the pros/cons and do you ever see Somalia adopting this?

Around there they talked about changing the name of the country, what I would do is adopt secularism or spread the Christian religion and then let it annex by Ethiopia, many things would be gained and it would no longer be an insignificant country

And I feel like women would look prettier without that hijab

Around there they talked about changing the name of the country, what I would do is adopt secularism or spread the Christian religion and then let it annex by Ethiopia, many things would be gained and it would no longer be an insignificant country

you should be banned off this forum for life, just for saying that :wtf:

I don’t like the idea of secularism, but lots of Somalis that I’ve seen on the internet are entertaining the idea of Somalia becoming a secularist country. Is this a good or a bad idea? What are the pros/cons and do you ever see Somalia adopting this?
Bad because Somalia was always a secularist country.

Are you amhara by any chance?

Somalia was very secular and never followed islam.
That is why 13 clerics were killed by MSB for standing up against his anti Islamic stance.
Somalia has always followed Islam, ever since it adopted the culture. Otherwise our country wouldn’t be 99.99% (basically 100%) muslim.

Somalia has always followed Islam, ever since it adopted the culture. Otherwise our country wouldn’t be 99.99% (basically 100%) muslim.
Naah Somalia was cŕeated in 1960 by the west and adopted secularism.
Secularism coupled with qabyalad destroyed Somalia.

I like the idea of secularism because it encourages creativity and more open minds which leads to innovation but we should have moderate islamic laws too

I like the idea of secularism because it encourages creativity and more open minds which leads to innovation but we should have moderate islamic laws too
This are lies that are developed by degenerates.
Secularism is not part of Somali culture it leads to decadence.
Its birth of all social evils and wars subjugations aka colonialism and poverty.

I'd rather live in Seattle than Alabama. Religious orthodoxy keeps people stupid :manny: but, you're right. We should still keep some Islamic customs to prevent the degeneracy we witness in the West

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I don't know if I want full secularism. Maybe we could use moderate islamic laws. But secularism could be good for Somalia. Look at Indonesia which has the largest amount of muslims in one country in the world, its secular and prospering. personally don't want secularism