Will Smiths Wife cheated on him

Old news these two have been rumored to be swingers and have had open marriage for the longest. Will is Bi and isn't ready to talk about it yet and since their marriage is sealed off as life time partners, Jada takes it for the team for all kinds of smith's family scandal. They're scientology weirdos.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lightskin nighas are a fucking mess. He probably wanted August himself

PinkOddballGraywolf-small.gif

Nor is it a cheating , if it is a concerted thing

sure it was to compensate for his thousands of adventures

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These types have fake marriages, but the fact that she is exposin his image like that is dirty.

What an embarrassment he sits there laughing and her saying another man made her feel good. Cant make a *** a house wife. A say old as time
Lmao no man with dignity would let a hoe do him like that. These ppl got PR and media relations they been in a ‘open relationship’ whatever tf that means

Last edited:
Old news these two have been rumored to be swingers and have had open marriage for the longest. Will is Bi and isn't ready to talk about it yet and since their marriage is sealed off as life time partners, Jada takes it for the team for all kinds of smith's family scandal. They're scientology weirdos.
They kids wierd asf too

Lmao no man with dignity would let a *** do him like that. These ppl got PR and media relations they been in a ‘open relationship’ whatever tf that means
I still think he is gonna divorce her. The mans ego must be bruised. It’s one thing your girl being a hoe. Another thing if the whole world knows it

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
She definitely got some dirt on him for him to stay. Probably took a ride in Epstein’s plane or sumthn

Will Smith is gay. His wife is gay also. Their "marriage" is all afront. Their kids are fucked up in the head because Will Smith is not an alpha male. :russ:

jada belongs to the streets, his kids dont accept him as a dad. On my life my nigga should be jail for domestic violence or out of that family years ago.

Will Smith is a real man who has shown a huge capacity to forgive and to stand by the mother of his kids. When men cheat it’s usually because of carnal desire, an inability to control ones behaviour or learned behaviour from his own father. They will therefore do it again and again since it’s a personality flaw. But when a woman cheats there is probably an underlying emotional reason and it’s likely not to be repeated. I don’t think Jada has ever been loved before so she probably got involved in this entanglement to see if Will would stand by her and he did. He passed the test! Ladies, we have to ask ourselves, if a man doesn’t forgive you for a simple one-off mistake you made in the past, did he ever love you?
Has to be a joke :)

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
jada belongs to the streets, his kids dont accept him as a dad. On my life my nigga should be jail for domestic violence or out of that family years ago.
His family are opps. His daughter is writing a letter to Tupac. That nigga been dead before she was born.

He should follow the farax road and just start over with a new family. What's past is in the past.
1594970281680.png

Trending