Will Puntland ever shut down the idp camps?

It's the truth. They can stay in the south. The last thing I want is seeing them everywhere in my grandparents home. Many people will call me out but I don't care I will always speak my truth. They don't belong in Puntland.
I’m sure the white supremacist say the same thing about you. What have they done to you exactly, why hate on a people who have never wronged you. Fear Allah (swt) sister and do not bring oppression upon those who are innocent and just. For Allah (swt) does not like the oppressors.

I’m sure the white supremacist say the same thing about you. What have they done to you exactly, why hate on a people who have never wronged you. Fear Allah (swt) sister and do not bring oppression upon those who are innocent and just. For Allah (swt) does not like the oppressors.
I never said i hate them. Don't twist words I never said. All I said was that they don't need to be in puntland. The natives here needs work. They have many regions in the south they can go and make money. Our numbers aren't anywhere near 5 million. Anyways let's end this discussion since we both can't agree with each other.

Last edited:

Trending