Will PM Roble run for President?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This guy is literally Mr.Do it all, he is probably the most competent leader we have in that country. I’m not really into politics like at all but this guy has just been everywhere on my Twitter feed. Are any of you guys cool with him taking over for the next few years?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This guy is literally Mr.Do it all, he is probably the most competent leader we have in that country. I’m not really into politics like at all but this guy has just been everywhere on my Twitter feed. Are any of you guys cool with him taking over for the next few years?

I think he is well liked and will definitely make a good president :)

Only a corrupt tuug can be the President in Somalia, PM Rooble is too clean and upright to get elected as President of Somalia.

People with a clean heart and good conscience can't win in that shark infested election scheme. If it was 1M 1V sure, but this can only produce bad leaders, at best mediocre.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Only a corrupt tuug can be the President in Somalia, PM Rooble is too clean and upright to get elected as President of Somalia.
People with a clean heart and good conscience can't win in that shark infested election scheme. If it was 1M 1V sure, but this can only produce bad leaders, at best mediocre.
PM Rooble has been making the right moves since day 1 and has been cleaning after everybody’s mess. He could really turn the country around.

PM Rooble has been making the right moves since day 1 and has been cleaning after everybody’s mess. He could really turn the country around.

Not only that, he is a likeable person, he is a person who can work with anyone, and Somalia need a president who can bring everybody together.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Political prostitute gone awol and now turned into neighborhood bicycle... thats Rooble macwiis :ftw9nwa:

after the election he will either be PM of Deni or a disgraced nobody.

Political prostitute gone awol and now turned into neighborhood bicycle... thats Rooble macwiis :ftw9nwa:

after the election he will either be PM of Deni or a disgraced nobody.

Rooble is much better and more political savvy then Formaggio, even if he becomes the PM under Deni he will be a highly influential PM.

Trending

Latest posts