Will I (Wonyluvr)fail my GCSEs poll

Will Wonyluvr fail her GCSEs

• Yes-you are dumb

• No-SMARTEST GIRL TO WALK THIS EARTH

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have a test in the Gulf called (قدرات) Abilities that is similar to it, as an additional rate for admission to universities and so on, but it is clear that the one you have is more difficult.

why i voted yes: me voting No would mean me calling you the smartest girl. Which is no doubt false. Much apologies.

However, you aren't stupid because I've seen you not engage in qabilisim which indicates you might have some braincells. If I do however catch you doing qabilism or you've done it in the past consider this point null and void.

Conclusion: you should be able to pass them inshallah, I just don't know how well you will pass them.

@Wonyluvr If you study smart you will pass of course but check this out
IMG_2169.jpeg

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:The judge had personal issue with this baby kia person.
IMG_2170.jpeg

IMG_2171.jpeg

IMG_2173.jpeg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

@Wonyluvr you WILL pass girl dw. GCSE’s are easier than you think. The only people I’ve known to fail their exams were legitimate idiots so don’t worry too much, youve got this

:yousmart:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
@Wonyluvr you WILL pass girl dw. GCSE’s are easier than you think. The only people I’ve known to fail their exams were legitimate idiots so don’t worry too much, youve got this

:yousmart:
I just need to pass Combined science there’s 6 exams and I need to get a 7 for the sixth form I want to go to :stressed:

attash

Amaan Duule
Damn, what are these tests???
It’s not that difficult, you just need to know the properties of exponents. When you multiply two like variables with different exponents, you add their exponents. When you take a quantity with an exponent and magnify it by another exponent, you have to multiply the two exponents to get the final exponent for the quantity. We were expected to solve problems like these in under a minute when I was studying for the ACTs at her age. :lol:

Last edited:
It’s not that difficult, you just need to know the properties of exponents. When you multiply two like variables with different exponents, you add their exponents. When you take a quantity with an exponent and magnify it by another exponent, you have to multiply the two exponents to get the final exponent for the quantity. We were expected to solve problems like these in under a minute when I was studying for the ACTs at her age. :lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.