Will British Somalis only be attacked or Muslims in general following the murder of the MP ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somalis who get into politics ruin it for Somalis.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali (extreme neoconservative)
Ilhan Omar (extreme left)

Rather they stay lowkey.
We don't enter the parliament mainly here in the UK, but Mayors and Chancellor we do. Highest position was Lord Mayor of Sheffield and that wasn't spared its controversy.

1634547426699.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Well he'll be killed by racist british whites in retaliation.
1634547514470.png

Looks more Indian then Somali, in fact, god knows what percentage of Somali he has in him. Nothing will happen, and heck, his "Somalinimo blood" is long gone.........

Nothing will occur. Racist attacks are all online talk........

I aint. The fear of racial attacks towards us is very,very real.
Calm down. There is very little chances of there being racial attacks on Somalis by crazy neo-nazi groups in the UK. There will just be more of the usual bigotry from the racist cadaans and the right wing media and political groups.

However, something that will definitely happened is that there will be increased profiling of Somalis especially faraxs, by security agencies. The police and counter terrorism agencies will view Somalis with extra suspicion. Your normal travels to Somalia or to the middle East will be looked at with suspicion. etc

The increased profiling will be like what happened in Kenya after the alshabab attacks there. Somalis now face increased profiling by Kenyan immigration and police. Like the police will have traffic check points on a highway, they demand Id documents from Somali passengers and motorists but other ethnic Kenyans are just let through. This is the kind of profiling that Somalis face thanks to alshabab.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You think obesity infested lazy modern day Brits can hurt any body? All they can do is scream on their keyboard with their fat greasy fingers

You think of them to highly

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In london nothing happened. The EDL got together got beat up badly an went running back to their northern tuulos, moving like madows in birmingham in 2011 lol.

If anything the minorities outside london are at risk of getting attacked. For example i'm working part time in a posh area and took the tube back home, nothing happened other than me show casing somalis in a good light and being polite to the customers.

The rain came closer to killing me today than any right wing nut. I slipped on the underground steps and almost whacked my head (damn rain making everything slippery).

:russ: