WILL BLACK REPARATIONS FUEL THE ALT RIGHT?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I FEAR THAT BLACK AMERICANS GETTING REPARATIONS WILL STRENGTHEN THE ALT RIGHT IVE SEEN MANY WHITE PEOPLE GET SUPER ANGRY OVER THE IDEA OF BLACKS GETTING THE REPARATIONS THAT THEY DESERVE :(

Apollo

VIP
I FEAR THAT BLACK AMERICANS GETTING REPARATIONS WILL STRENGTHEN THE ALT RIGHT IVE SEEN MANY WHITE PEOPLE GET SUPER ANGRY OVER THE IDEA OF BLACKS GETTING THE REPARATIONS THAT THEY DESERVE :(

It's the worst timing ever for American Blacks to ask for reparations.

Best timing was in the 1990s.

Now (2020s) White Americans have realized they will lose their country to Hispanics and Asian immigrants and are extra defensive about identity politics.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP

Now (2020s) White Americans have realized they will lose their country to Hispanics and Asian immigrants and are extra defensive about identity politics.
THIS WILL HONESTLY TRIGGER A CIVIL WAR SADLY :(

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Well fate has just decreed that when AA wake up and rise up, that cadaans should go on a decline. I gotta say tho with the amount of weird shit happening lately around the world. I don't think we will make it past this century, nor will any of us get to enjoy the 22nd century.

Make the best use of the 21'st century because we might not see the next century.

:gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
blacks have more power know then before so its the best time, will get passed by next election cycle as they can easily take Dems hostage, where already seeing it brought up now lol

blacks have more power know then before so its the best time, will get passed by next election cycle as they can easily take Dems hostage, where already seeing it brought up now lol

i fear they will waste i and not invest it, besides free money makes one lazy, better for one to work for it and earn it, you will respect money more that way

Tukraq

VIP
i fear they will waste i and not invest it, besides free money makes one lazy, better for one to work for it and earn it, you will respect money more that way
I'm more on the team they should get land not money, there supposed to get like 40 acres which would be not to hard to administer considering the gov already owns vast land and can use eminent domain, land ownership like that would change there situation greatly tbh

I'm more on the team they should get land not money, there supposed to get like 40 acres which would be not to hard to administer considering the gov already owns vast land and can use eminent domain, land ownership like that would change there situation greatly tbh

i doubt, welfare has destroyed blacks work ethnic and 95% of their kids udner 10 are born out of wwedlock, no daddy at home,

also their females are very promiscuous, and STD is very high amongst them, black females between 18-49 account for like 705 of STD despite only being around 25 of the population of the entire USA

their men are criminally minded, thugs,

best thing is to deport them to west african or re enslave them once again, they have been nothing but a nuisance

no more welfare, they will not use it good, and why should the white men of today pay for it? only something like 2% of americans owned slaves, many whites were treated badly,

when my grandparents got married in 1956 he inherited slaves since we owned slaves in kismayo since Ogaden conquered jubaland in the late 1700s, her father and grandfather left her

in 1965 the UN forced somalia to give up slave ownership, where is my compensation? did my grandparents get compensated for losing their property? these were bantus we gave islam, civilisation, daqan, human rights, we treated them good, we took them from the naked savage ways and gave them jobs as farmers, we could have killed them, slavery was better

i want to be compensated for the loss of my families slave properties lost thansk to the UN, my great great granddad bought those slaves from another Mohamed Zubeer man in 1880s in kismayo

the average white man did not own slaves nor did his forefathers so why should he pay for taxes? for land? and when you say eminent domain, that means robbing peter to pay paul, and most likely peter was innocent, his fathers did not own slaves, very unfair

my awow-yals- used various people somali and non somali and semi somali groups inside Ogadeniya and NFD too as indentured labourers , OG used various groups to herd camels, did we get compensated for the loss of this property?

where are the rights of the OG slave owners in NFD the British forced us to give up the trade?

we will be compensated for the loss of our properties?

should MJ be forced to compensate back the slaves MJ bought from arab traders who brought bantus from Tanzania and brought them to puntland?

slave owners were good people who feed and looked after their property, they have rights too and should be compensated

would yall prefer we killed them, thank God the Ogadens did not genocide all the conquered bantus, we did this just for a short while, slavery was better for them in the long run, they still live and today speak their language

my family on both sides, the reer waamo kismayo jubalanders and the reer Ogadeniya have suffered we too need to be compensated

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
40 acres to each AA person?? all 40m of them?

Does America even have that many acres?

Tukraq

VIP
40 acres to each AA person?? all 40m of them?

Does America even have that many acres?
40m is total black population not just enslaved AA, so technically should be less, id say over 18 so adult population and yes the government owns a lot
ixcz5qfiq9521.png

plus they can take more at price value through eminent domain

Tukraq

VIP
i doubt, welfare has destroyed blacks work ethnic and 95% of their kids udner 10 are born out of wwedlock, no daddy at home,

also their females are very promiscuous, and STD is very high amongst them, black females between 18-49 account for like 705 of STD despite only being around 25 of the population of the entire USA

their men are criminally minded, thugs,

best thing is to deport them to west african or re enslave them once again, they have been nothing but a nuisance

no more welfare, they will not sue it good, and why should the white men of today pay for it? only something like 2% of americans owned slaves, many whites were treated badly,

when my grandparents got married in 1956 he inherited slaves since we owned slaves in kismayo since Ogaden conquered jubaland in the late 1700s, her father and grandfather left her

in 1965 the UN forced somalia to give up slave ownership, where is my compensation? did my grandparents get compensated for losing their property? these were bantus we gave islam, civilisation, daqan, human rights, we treated them good, we took them from the naked savage ways and gave them jobs as farmers, we could have killed them, slavery was better

i want to be compensated for the loss of my families slave properties lost thansk to the UN, my great great grandad bought those slaves from another Mohamed Zubeer man in 1880s in ksimayo,

the average white man did not own slaves nor did his forefathers so why should he pay for taxes? for land? and when you say eminent domain, that means robbing peter to pay paul, and most likely peter was innocent, his fathers did not own slaves, very unfair

my ancient awowyals used various people somali and non somali and semi somali groups inside Ogadeniya and NFD too as indentured labourers , OG used various groups to her camels, did we get compensated for the loss of this property?

where are the rights of the OG slave owners in NFD the British forced us to give up the trade?

we will be compensated for the loss of our properties?

should MJ be forced to compensate back the slaves MJ bought from arab traders who brought bantus from Tanzania and brought them to puntland?

slave owners were good people who feed and looked after their property, they have rights too and should be compensated

would yall prefer we killed them, thank God the Ogadens did not genocide all the conquered bantus, we did this just for a short while, slavery was better for them in the long run, they still live and today speak their language

my family on both sides, the reer waamo kismayo jubalanders and the reer Ogadeniya have suffered we too need to be compensated
africa has an eventual case to take to the UN regarding reparations for colonialism, this will be in the future though as they will take a while to realize then mobilize, as for AA's landownership wil do wonders, you can be lazy with land ownership as its value will always rise and you can easily make passive income from it so not having a work ethic won't hinder you, land ownership will do wonders for them especially if grouped together and they own cities like Atlanta for example where they can be successful in there own right and probably bring back black Wall Street

Tukraq

VIP
ADOS NATION :it0tdo8:
tljefyviuUhkRST-400x225-noPad.jpg
that map makes no logical sense many of those are white areas and many black areas are not in there, wheres the DMV? aka most black area? wheres Detroit? what about within cities like south Chicago or south central LA?, plus the most number of AA's live in newyork if by numbers, thing is they also don't want a nation reparations is enough for them

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
that map makes no logical sense many of those are white areas and many black areas are not in there, wheres the DMV? aka most black area? wheres Detroit? what about within cities like south Chicago or south central LA?, plus the most number of AA's live in newyork if by numbers, thing is they also don't want a nation reparations is enough for them
EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE FED UP WITH THE RACISM AND DEMAND AN ETHNO STATE

Trending

Latest posts