Will AS soon capture the south as AMISOM leaves

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The West is tired of fighting foreign wars with the resurgence of Taliban and Islamic Emirates and the US waning role in the face of China. Somalia may too also fall to the changing geopolitical winds.

Sol

?
Unlike the ANA the SNA and Somali people as a whole are unanimously against alsheydaan and are motivated to wipe them out case in point being the amount of offenses and campaigns being staged by the SNA and regional forces taking village by village i hope we wipe out these rats within the decade

TekNiKo

VIP
Unlike the ANA the SNA and Somali people as a whole are unanimously against alsheydaan and are motivated to wipe them out case in point being the amount of offenses and campaigns being staged by the SNA and regional forces taking village by village i hope we wipe out these rats within the decade
Thats because they went more hit and run and out of conventional war. As soon as AMISOM leaves you think SNA can hold them off? You must be dreaming it will be a similar collapse, especially in cities they surround like Kismayo and Beledweyne. You overestimate clan miltias only Gorgor units can really do damage

reer

VIP

The West is tired of fighting foreign wars with the resurgence of Taliban and Islamic Emirates and the US waning role in the face of China. Somalia may too also fall to the changing geopolitical winds.
bvj.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Spot on, Sahan hit the nail with this one, People are tired of corrupt elites and no one is willing to fight for a clan militia, that factored with the injustice, its the exact same thing as Afghanistan.

Those who rely on foreign troops may not survive for long :mjdontkno:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I hope that doesn't happen because Puntland can no longer stand housing more IDPs. The south need to get their act together and start fighting the terrorists.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sahan have produced probably the worst take I have ever seen. Absolute dog sh*t.

How Somalis actually read this and think it provides good insight on governance studies is beyond me.

The only obsticle to Al Shabab is that the world won't allow it in a much more vital coastal country let a lone the longest coastline in Africa that god forbid if a terrorist group controlled would be a threat to everything in the red sea and the regimes in the gulf. Not just that but the Ogaden region and NFD would be in threat as well as Lamu and Mombasa. The KDF aren't the bravest army and America, Russia, and China might be jointly against this. Farmaajo however wants Amisom to leave because he's 5,000 trained troops along with 3,000 Gorgor & Harmcad won't fold just like they didn't in February 2021.

Biden, in his latest speech, indicated that their new front will be against Al-shabab including other foes, but seeing what when down in Afghanistan, is that a good thing or a bad thing...

Biden, in his latest speech, indicated that their new front will be against Al-shabab including other foes, but seeing what when down in Afghanistan, is that a good thing or a bad thing...
It might be a lesson for them they might not want this humiliation again. You also have to understand we are in closer proximity to strategic roots and have much more untapped reserves than Afghanistan. Don't expect anyone in a rush to leave Somalia.

Trending