wildlife in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
what kind of wildlife is there besides camels and hyenas.

I heard there were lions in Somalia. my dad mentioned it once. but besides him I haven't heard anything else about big cats living in Somalia.

are there any big cats in Somalia?

do we have crocs and alligators as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Jerome in the house

Apparently we had all the big 5 that now Kenya has, the Safari attracting ones.

For the past 50 years our people completely waged a war of scorches policy on these animals. They were the first refugees to Kenya. They fled to Kenya. Before humans fled to Kenya it was our wild animals that fled and afterwards they cursed us.

What's left now are these wild boars, troops of baboons, turtles, antelopes and venomous snakes that kill hundreds of people a year.

We also have 15 million xoolos in the form of humans

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator

I heard there were lions in Somalia. my dad mentioned it once. but besides him I haven't heard anything else about big cats living in Somalia.

There are crocodiles in the Juba river. Lions have been killed and there are very few leopards left. The big cats were hunted for their hide and sold to Middle East buyers.

Crocs in the south i heard and lions too, but mostly near the kenya border

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The first refugees out of Somalia were the 5 magnificent creatures of Lions, Elephants, Leopards, giraffes and hippos.

Soon after Xoolos such as @Kaleel, @LarryThePuntite, @Reiko and their likes fled into exile as refugees :bell::bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts