Wildfire causes hundreds of Somalis in Fort McMurray to flee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Just looked up where 'Fort McMurray' is located. Damn, it's in Northern Canada. Does the Canadian government dump refugees in Canada's tundras?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I have heard a few Somali homes have been burnt down.

Very sad news
I'm sure they're insured. Also it might be good since the housing market completely crashed there.

Did the oil fields catch fire? That place was a disaster waiting to happen. The oil is in the god damn soil. It had all the recipes for a devastating fire. It looks like this might be the end of fort mcmurray boom..

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
But those distances you have to travel for the next major city are insane. In European terms it would be like traveling from London to Russia.
Understand this. Canadas population is extremely low and not dense at all. California which is only one of Americas 50 states is more populated than all of Canada :lol:

UK has roughly 65 million people
Canada Has about 35 million

UK is roughly 250,000 km^2
Ontario alone which is one of 13 provinces and territories is over 1 million Km^2

I'm sure they're insured. Also it might be good since the housing market completely crashed there.

Did the oil fields catch fire? That place was a disaster waiting to happen. The oil is in the god damn soil. It had all the recipes for a devastating fire. It looks like this might be the end of fort mcmurray boom..

Nah just the city itself is burning.1600 properties burnt to the ground.

Apollo

VIP
Understand this. Canadas population is extremely low and not dense at all. California which is only one of Americas 50 states is more populated than all of Canada :lol:

UK has roughly 65 million people
Canada Has about 35 million

UK is roughly 250,000 km^2
Ontario alone which is one of 13 provinces and territories is over 1 million Km^2

Damn, the UK, especially England, is so crowded. They should dump their population to Canada like they used to. :lol:

Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto & Montreal are better than many world class cities in everyway tbh

lmao this nigga said calgary :ulachen001: I agree with the rest tho. But I'd live in any world class city over Calgary any fucking day, and yes I've lived there for a year i know what it's like.

Never realized how scary this shit is till i seen this on instagram

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
lmao this nigga said calgary :ulachen001: I agree with the rest tho. But I'd live in any world class city over Calgary any fucking day, and yes I've lived there for a year i know what it's like.

Never realized how scary this shit is till i seen this on instagram

Who are you? Dr. Dhoobe is always unbiased

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/08/daily-chart-5

Worlds best cities to live in according to the economist in 2015
3. Vancouver
4. Toronto
5. Calgary

Just because a few Yankees told you to "cut out the coonery budd" doesn't make it a bad city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending