Who will win?

• Wilder

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Fury

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want wilders to win, but I think Fury will take it. Either way, I really hope one of them knock the f*ck out of AJ

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Tyson fury for the win

@Daughter of samaale who said madows were superior I suggest you read a history book , anyways boxing Is not an attractive sport anymore for whites ufc is and whites dominate that

Becarefull genetics was used as an excuse by whites to say why some blacks were good at sport and to take away Thier talent

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Tyson fury for the win

@Daughter of samaale who said madows were superior I suggest you read a history book , anyways boxing Is not an attractive sport anymore for whites ufc is and whites dominate that

Becarefull genetics was used as an excuse by whites to say why some blacks were good at sport and to take away Thier talent

Fury is gonna lose, I’ve never been wrong about a boxing match

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nah fury gonna win his arm are so long they can hit you from nowhere

Besides I saw a press conference with these 2 fury got in wilders head just in 5 minutes

Fury won’t win, that fat blob is too slow.

Deontay's hands are just too powerful man, Fury thinks he's skillful and purposely holds back but he's slow and he's gonna get battered.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Deontay's hands are just too powerful man, Fury thinks he's skillful and purposely holds back but he's slow and he's gonna get battered.

I thought it was only me who would say that. Now I need to share my I told you so’s. Great

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I put money on that fight, Wilder better fucking win :birdman:

He battered Luis Ortiz who i use to think would pepper AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending