WILD SOUTH AFRICANS BURN DOWN A SOMALI SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragic, I don't understand what leads people to lash out on others making a living for themselves. The shopkeeper even hired a native South African, what else do they want.

@Mokillem I had a difficult time translating the article, where there any casualties/injuries?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE โ™ก
South Africans are that one kid has beef with everyone for no reason in school kkkkkkk
They even hate Nigerians :gucciwhat:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Savage Zulu Bantus, burning down Somali businesses but bends over for the massa.

My uncle's shop was looted by these daanyeers in 2015, luckily he survived.

It's not a South African thing. It's a human thing. The Chinese in Indonesia are looted every ten years because they own all the businesses. So are the Chinese in Malaysia. The Indians in Uganda were expelled en mass by Idi Amin for dominating the country's economy. The Jews have been persecuted for centuries for their business sense.

Human beings are tribal assholes. They always scapegoat racial and religious minorities. A universal problem.

So sad. I feel bad for those businessmen. They just want to make a living for their family and they even hired locals but to no avail, they still are targeted by their "fellow africans".

Keo

VIP
Sometimes I wonder if white people are sending them to do this? Since they pretty much own the country, anything is possible.
:cosbyhmm:

Keo

VIP
It's not a South African thing. It's a human thing. The Chinese in Indonesia are looted every ten years because they own all the businesses. So are the Chinese in Malaysia. The Indians in Uganda were expelled en mass by Idi Amin for dominating the country's economy. The Jews have been persecuted for centuries for their business sense.

Human beings are tribal assholes. They always scapegoat racial and religious minorities. A universal problem.
If that was the case, then why don't they do the same to whites or others? Somalis don't dominate the South African economy.

If that was the case, then why don't they do the same to whites or others? Somalis don't dominate the South African economy.
Aren't you aware of the killing of white farmers in South Africa? Pretty gruesome stuff. White farmers have been dispossessed in Zimbabwe too. The effect has been to reduce the productivity of these places. Congo is inviting displaced white farmers to boost its agribusiness.

Of course Somalis don't dominate the economy. You can't dominate anything with an IQ 68. But they're a successful minority relative to natives, and successful minorities always get it in the neck when times are bad.

Somalis should rebuild their own country. Open shops in your own land. South Africa is not Europe or North America, it is a damn African country.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Their politicians encourage these xenophobic attacks against foreign business owners because it takes the responsibility of fixing the country's unemployment problem off their shoulders.
:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts