Wild somalis at a wedding

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali ethnicity = Sunni Islam that is not happening anytime soon.

Djibouti is still 94% Sunni Muslim.

Djibouti 94% Sunni?? We r lucky if u find the Djiboutian population praying 5 times a day salat. loooooooooooooooooooool

There is nothing Islamic in Djiboutians, except they look like Somalis and get free pass.

But i bet u, they speak fluent French which is enviable if u ask me

Somali ethnicity = Sunni Islam that is not happening anytime soon.

Djibouti is still 94% Sunni Muslim.
Somali is not only an ethnolinguistic group but ethnoreligious.
We are united by common descent, history, culture, religion and language.

You can learn the language and history, go dhaqan celis, retake your shahada but there's no way you can change your DNA to become Somali. That you have to be born with.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Djibouti 94% Sunni?? We r lucky if u find the Djiboutian population praying 5 times a day salat. loooooooooooooooooooool

There is nothing Islamic in Djiboutians, except they look like Somalis and get free pass.

Fluent French and Arabic

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Why are you all getting worked up for nothing if that halimo wants to do niiko for her beloved farax then let her its a beautiful thing to see halimo/farax love and ultimate seduction ok.

guys/girls don't be jealous.

Why are you all getting worked up for nothing if that halimo wants to do niiko for her beloved farax then let her its a beautiful thing to see halimo/farax love and ultimate seduction ok.

guys/girls don't be jealous.

1. Doing Niko in front of so many people especially with non-maxram men.
2. Cameras
3. They are not married
This is what we call bilaa xishood/akhlaaq

Not even some gaalo would dare to do that.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

*sigh* They do pray 5 times a day with while the people hear athaan and go to the nearest mosque. Most mosques fill up especially jamaa. Stop making false claims.

The 6% are expats who are building our country. Kenyans French Ethiopians Mexicans and Americans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is this why medieval Arabs lead in mathematics and science? They were men of Knowledge back then and Muslims....sooo....atheism is just another bullshit phenomenon

Never mind @Raage he is just speaking from personal experience. He became a Godless infidel in college

Is this why medieval Arabs lead in mathematics and science? They were men of Knowledge back then and Muslims....sooo....atheism is just another bullshit phenomenon
Most "Medieval Arabs" u mentioned are actually Persians, North Africans and Turks. Arabs barely did anything. Also, many of those scholars challenged the quran and some even left Islam.

@Raage has a point. When conservative societies open up people tend to leave their religion more. I'm not saying it's right but it's just a fact.

The Enlightenment happened in Europe and black people and gays didn't get rights until the 20th/21st century. What's your point? The knowledgeable people of the past were simply not as knowledgeable about the world as we are today.

I'm talking about knowledge that's available TODAY, not 600 years ago!