WILD ANIMALS ENTERED A STOCKHOLM mall! Swedes don’t know how these animals escaped their homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s times like this I’m so embarrassed to be a Somali:tocry: these heffas had to fight in the middle of the mall? SubhanAllah where is the xishood? And the xoolo recording :wtfdis:

I’m not a qabiiliste but I bet they are Hawiye. Darood were majority in Sweden back in the 90s to middle 2000 and it was peaceful. But then a heavy Hawiye refugees through tahriib started moving in to Sweden in 2007 and Somali Community went down and people don’t respect us now then they used to in the 90s and early 2000. Majority of Daroods in Scandinavia and Netherlands moved to UK and North America among them are my family

I’m not a qabiiliste but I bet they are Hawiye. Darood were majority in Sweden back in the 90s to middle 2000 and it was peaceful. But then a heavy Hawiye refugees through tahriib started moving in to Sweden in 2007 and Somali Community went down and people don’t respect us now then they used to in the 90s and early 2000. Majority of Daroods in Scandinavia and Netherlands moved to UK and North America among them are my family
2007 was when rape reports againist faraxs and xalimos started

Yes all hawiye and lander country now

Keo

VIP
Yes all hawiye and lander country now
Darod still majority in Finland which is why you don't hear much from there and overall less immigrants there compared to Sweden. Once reer titanic get in Finland in numbers it's over. In Finland the population of immigrants in 2005 was 203,459 and today it's 387,000 while Sweden had 1.3 million in 2010 it's probably nearly double that now because of 2015. Sweden population is 9 million yet they have over a million immigrants while Finland has 5m with just 387,000 immigrants. Sweden has a lot of immigrants.

Darod still majority in Finland which is why you don't hear much from there and overall less immigrants there compared to Sweden. Once reer titanic get in Finland in numbers it's over. In Finland the population of immigrants in 2005 was 203,459 and today it's 387,000 while Sweden had 1.3 million in 2010 it's probably nearly double that now because of 2015. Sweden population is 9 million yet they have over a million immigrants while Finland has 5m with just 387,000 immigrants. Sweden has a lot of immigrants.
Due to open borders unlike finland/norway despite being neighbors

they speaking in mogadishu accent, so their qabil is...... no need to mention it, its obvious.
they all fat, most likely stay-at-home moms. but they are well dressed, benefits must be really good over there in sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts