Wiil geesi stands up to random adeer chilling in his moms bed

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I saw this on a Somali meme page on Instagram and this kid is a legend wallahi. That adeer was trying to sleep but that kid was not giving him any rest.

Just wanted to share this hilarious video

I saw this on a Somali meme page on Instagram and this kid is a legend wallahi. That adeer was trying to sleep but that kid was not giving him any rest.

Just wanted to share this hilarious video

Whenever I hear this kid’s voice/videos it’s breaks my heart 😭

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Whenever I hear this kid’s voice/videos it’s breaks my heart 😭

It is an extremely sad situation that represents many underlying social issues for any community including ours but you have to admire his geesinimo.

So many Somali kids are taught not to question authority laakin this kid chose violence.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How is this adeer threatening to throw this kid out to the street like a stray cat.

:mindblown: The audacity of this freeloader.

How is this adeer threatening to throw this kid out to the street like a stray cat.

:mindblown: The audacity of this freeloader.
tbh the kid is a threat.....from the mans perspective he needs to get rid of him before the kid becomes big and a real threat

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
lol, girls are fine. Lkn nimanka dhiig bey leeyihhin, gogashi aabo nink kale haku baashaalo, foh with that shit dheh.
yah go for the single mother with girls atleast the cub will one say avenge his father :ftw9nwa:

If that's this deadbeat adeers mentality, someone needs to call child services.

:kodaksmiley:
Thats how lions move. When a lion take over territory from another lion and make his lioness his.....he gets rid of her kids to be the lone male. Thats how nature works. That kid needs to chill or adeer will make him disappear

Trending

Latest posts