2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Is it me or the WiFi in the UK is really slow
TalkTalk is very slow but how about Sky
My WiFi is about 0.34 Mbp/s and its EE
How about others?

Back in Asia, the speed for Wifi is on average 67.68 Mb/s
Is it me, or is the WIFI in the country bad?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Get virgin or BT

talktalk is a piece of shit what did you expect??? So is sky nowadays

out of the two I would recommend BT
I got EE and its good but these days its bugging out.
BT was horrendous and in my opinion is till is
Virgin is expensive for a average wifi

Macalin M

Out here
I got EE and its good but these days its bugging out.
BT was horrendous and in my opinion is till is
Virgin is expensive for a average wifi
BT supplies majority of the cable lines in the country. Virgin media is the only other firm to install its own network.

Virgin is really good but it goes down like 3/4 times a year. In my area everyone uses virgin so I like to think BT makes life easier.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
BT supplies majority of the cable lines in the country. Virgin media is the only other firm to install its own network.

Virgin is really good but it goes down like 3/4 times a year. In my area everyone uses virgin so I like to think BT makes life easier.
I really want to change, but I am held down on a 2 Year contract
I ain't even using the WIFI most of the time, heck I ain't in the country and I am paying

Macalin M

Out here
I really want to change, but I am held down on a 2 Year contract
I ain't even using the WIFI most of the time, heck I ain't in the country and I am paying
I know the feeling. Talktalk had us on some lengthy contract. I remember counting down the weeks before we ended up switching. There’s no greater nuisance than talking to Raj from Talktalk tech support

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I know the feeling. Talktalk had us on some lengthy contract. I remember counting down the weeks before we ended up switching. There’s no greater nuisance than talking to Raj from Talktalk tech support
Nothing compares talking to a Indian man somewhere in Asia about a First world issue
"I got issues on my computer" - " I cannot feed my 22 Kids"

I was complaining today and was talking to a man called Sandeep and he made me feel guilty with his nonchalant tone!

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
TalkTalk is the worst one. I've been with them since 2017 and on the month my contract ended I decided to switch to Sky and I get good speeds now.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
upload_2019-10-22_23-15-21.png

you U.K folks are missing out, 0.32 mps down? that's borderline dial-up speeds.

Macalin M

Out here
I don’t know how accurate this is but on my PlayStation my games download super quick. For example red dead takes no more than an hour (with both discs)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don’t know how accurate this is but on my PlayStation my games download super quick. For example red dead takes no more than an hour (with both discs)
I left my PS4 on overnight to download red dead on talktalk WiFi. WiFi in the UK is either a rip off or cheap and shitty.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
For Me it states 99+ Hours, and slowly comes down. Also it lags out a lot!

Is it me or the WiFi in the UK is really slow
TalkTalk is very slow but how about Sky
My WiFi is about 0.34 Mbp/s and its EE
How about others?

Back in Asia, the speed for Wifi is on average 67.68 Mb/s
Is it me, or is the WIFI in the country bad?
Talk talk is very good for me I have 100mbps

Currently with Sky and whilst I never run into any issues they don't provide anything close to the speeds that they promised. Paying for 50mbps but get 25-29mbps.

Can't complain because I remember the days BT broadband would cut off the worst times and forced a nigga to a read book or sleep early

Keo

VIP
Currently with Sky and whilst I never run into any issues they don't provide anything close to the speeds that they promised. Paying for 50mbps but get 25-29mbps.

Can't complain because I remember the days BT broadband would cut off the worst times and forced a nigga to a read book or sleep early
I get 37-58mbps with Sky

Trending

Latest posts