Wife zone chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men like crazy.

Notice he’d rather date hotter with a side of crazier than not as hot but not crazy, underwhelming as he is.

Most women are legally insane for some parts of the month. A guy has to learn how to read the clues to avoid being run over.

VixR

Veritas
Most women are legally insane for some parts of the month. A guy has to learn how to read the clues to avoid being run over.
That has to be some bullshit overall. Have many menstruating women have run you over (more importantly, how did you know)? o_O

I get more horrible than average periods, and I still can’t say I’ve bitten heads off. If nothing else, I usually don’t want to see a guy, but there’s been exceptions. I become withdrawn instead of my usual outgoing self.

That has to be some bullshit overall. Have many menstruating women have run you over (more importantly, how did you know)? o_O

I get more horrible than average periods, and I still can’t say I’ve bitten heads off. If nothing else, I usually don’t want to see a guy, but there’s been exceptions. I become withdrawn instead of my usual outgoing self.

Thanks for proving my case. Friends from now on. Will call upon you for back-up in certain situations where I need an authentic input like yours.

:lolbron:

PS: The best ones are the craziest also. A guy has to know how to harness the insane energy for his benefit.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Thanks for proving my case. Friends from now on. Will call upon you for back-up in certain situations where I need an authentic input like yours.

:lolbron:

PS: The best ones are the craziest also. A guy has to know how to harness the insane energy for his benefit.
Wtf are you on about?

Out of curiosity, have you ever lived with a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.