Wife ruined their wedding

Alluring

Sayonara
If you are going to marry a second wife at least tell your first wife so she can decide if she feels comfortable enough to stay. All the sneaking around is going to make both of them hate you.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I would have made a MUCH a more dramatic entrance. I’d walk in gorgeous and silent. Then take the mic and cuss him out in a royal accent.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dude woke up one day, decided that this was it, this was the day and made an excuse trip to nowhere only to get caught at a wedding in a church. F

He needs that fresh tight pom pom can't blame him if his wife doesn't give him action or if her kitty is too elastic. Yolo
What hes doing is clearly wrong but he must have some crazy thirst x1000

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Minor detail;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the groom's best man low key getting up, moving on the complaining wife, i think for a moment he was going to pick her up and run her out of the church to save his 'boy' from a bleeding massacre embarrassment!

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
Xaasidad, some of yall are to immature for marriage :reallymaury:
Want women to stay with you despite you marrying other women? Make a lot of money, if you live in the west, do not tell the local government that you're married. Women would rather share an alpha male than have a simp all to herself.

He needs that fresh tight pom pom can't blame him if his wife doesn't give him action or if her kitty is too elastic. Yolo
What hes doing is clearly wrong but he must have some crazy thirst x1000

Clearly you know nothing about vaginas. Kulaha "fresh tight". A vagina is a tube of muscle inside the body, not food.

A vagina's "quality" has more to do with the man and his skills in bed and his "member" size.

Men who always talk about vagina quality need to look in their underwear and accept the truth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Clearly you know nothing about vaginas. Kulaha "fresh tight".

A vagina's "quality" has more to do with the man and his skills and size.

Men who always talk about vagina quality need to look in their underwear and accept the truth.

1602507653001.png

Trending

Latest posts