Wife refused to have more kids

I’m a pimp nigga i don’t ask I just do I would get a second wife and if she founds out i will say ‘i didnu nuffin’
Yeah sure.

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali women are known for wildin when it comes to 2nd wives. My boy ain’t tryna get burnt to a crisp at night:tocry:
put yourself in their shoes if polygamy was allowed for women aswell how would you feel seeing your wife go to her other man

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
STD's because their husbands "went behind their back" and got married to other women?
There is a difference between cheating and marrying 4 wives, STDs are a produce of ting around and Xaram Zina, not due to the 4 wives. If one of the wives/Husband had a history, that is a different story.

There is a difference between cheating and marrying 4 wives, STDs are a produce of ting around and Xaram Zina, not due to the 4 wives. If one of the wives/Husband had a history, that is a different story.
STD's do not differentiate. Lets be honest, many, many couples do not get STD testing because they assume, like yourself, that because they're getting married, they're not susceptible to getting an STD. This is not true. Iska dhaaf a man who is intent on going behind his wife's back and getting married. He's concerned about not getting caught, and doesn't care about his health, or that of his first wife.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
STD's do not differentiate. Lets be honest, many, many couples do not get STD testing because they assume, like yourself, that because they're getting married, they're not susceptible to getting an STD. This is not true. Iska dhaaf a man who is intent on going behind his wife's back and getting married. He's concerned about not getting caught, and doesn't care about his health, or that of his first wife.
STD comes from a used knob being in many used keyholes, and a used keyhole that has been opened by many used knobs and vice versa. I am going to be blunt, if I don't engage in Zina, have a single partner and engage in what was bestowed upon us in a halal and legal fashion for the first time and know for a fact that I and my wife never had another partner, why would I be scared about a STD. By testing, it implies that I or my wife don't have confidence for each other. If I cheat, or if she cheats, there would be more of a issue then a STI.

4 halal wives, each being their first time, then yes. Going to your local harami and doing Zina, well on top of the sin, you need to be scared of it. In the case of the fellow here, even though what he is doing is morally incorrect, he is "religiously" allowed to do so. This is where a test would be useful. If he led a good life and only been with one female, and marries a person who has never been married, then why test for STDs?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
This is why so many sus farahs are appearing. Its because Somali fathers like your uncle only care about quantity not quality. If your uncle is multi-tasking to raise two family's behind his wives back then he wont have quality time to spend with both of his kids from both sides. and his kids will grow up without a father figure and tons of daddy issues.

STD comes from a used knob being in many used keyholes, and a used keyhole that has been opened by many used knobs and vice versa. I am going to be blunt, if I don't engage in Zina, have a single partner and engage in what was bestowed upon us in a halal and legal fashion for the first time and know for a fact that I and my wife never had another partner, why would I be scared about a STD. By testing, it implies that I or my wife don't have confidence for each other. If I cheat, or if she cheats, there would be more of a issue then a STI.

4 halal wives, each being their first time, then yes. Going to your local harami and doing Zina, well on top of the sin, you need to be scared of it. In the case of the fellow here, even though what he is doing is morally incorrect, he is "religiously" allowed to do so. This is where a test would be useful. If he led a good life and only been with one female, and marries a person who has never been married, then why test for STDs?
Walaal, you are entitled to your opinion. All I'll say is this: people lie, but tests don't. You know 100% where you've been, but not where your partner has. It would be easy if everyone thought like you, and was honest but many aren't. Better safe than sorry and better to check each other out. Most scholars nowadays urge people to test each other before marriage; it isn't personal but its a way to protect your health.

To the bolded, I'd say that anyone who refuses a test has something to hide. It doesn't imply anything, but given that we live in the West and zina is rampant, most understand that its something you must do to establish a baseline of sexual health.

Do men know that STD's can cause infertility in women? So yes, I 100% advocate that both men and women get tested.

Don't be silly. There are illnesses people are born with, they can pass on through sex. Furthermore, the 2nd wife could be a divorcee or a widow. Her ex husband could have easily cheated and gave the wife an sti which she can easily pass on to the current husband and 1st wife.

Yes, recently i've been hearing of cases like this. I've heard stories of Somali women who found out they had STIs which lead them to find out the husband's second marriage.Therefore I think its the epitomy of selfishness to get married again and not inform the first wife. You're potentially exposing her to harm.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with wanting a lot of kids. But what I find frustrating is that some Faraxs want a lot of kids without helping the wife properly raise the kids. Some will happily abandon the kids, but merely care about having many kids so that they can brag about having 8 kids, 9 kids ect. Its the women who put in their blood, sweat and tears in raising and nurturing their kids.

If these men used at least 80% of their energy and money to actually raise and invest in their current kids, they woudn't even have time or the money to think about an additional family.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Don't be silly. There are illnesses people are born with, they can pass on through sex. Furthermore, the 2nd wife could be a divorcee or a widow. Her ex husband could have easily cheated and gave the wife an sti which she can easily pass on to the current husband and 1st wife.

Yes, recently i've been hearing of cases like this. I've heard stories of Somali women who found out they had STIs which lead them to find out the husband's second marriage.Therefore I think its the epitomy of selfishness to get married again and not inform the first wife. You're potentially exposing her to harm.
Whoh now, these illness comes under a STD. There isn't a genetic disease that can be passed on during Sex. But the other points are correct. First wife should be informed, even Islamically, the first wife must know.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That’s true if your looking through secular lenses. Its also his right to get more kids from someone else. Y’all telling him tough luck shut up

:westbrookwtf:
He wants more kids, he should divorce her and financially support his 2 kids.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Why are we discussing your uncle affair here... you should fear Allah for bringing random judgment upon them... your uncle should fear Allah for trying to marry behind his wife back if true and not being a man enough.... his wife should fear Allah for treating the gifts of Allah as burden or something she can refuse or accept..... wallahi we have so much problem because we are all going astray only muslim by the name without deep practice. He should seeks the help off a cheikh.