Wife refused to have more kids

My uncle is in a sticky situation. His Canadian born wife decided to call it quits after having 2 kids. He is planning to start another family behind her back in Africa. It is very common for diaspora to have less kids than their parents. We will be like the Ethiopians soon enough.

What should he do to change her mind before it escalates?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif

My uncle is in a sticky situation. His Canadian born wife decided to call it quits after having 2 kids. He is planning to start another family behind her back in Africa. It is very common for diaspora to have less kids than their parents. We will be like the Ethiopians soon enough.

What should he do to change her mind before it escalates?
He should search for another patch of fertile soil to plant his seed. 2 kids isn’t enough Somalis need increased numbers. He should start a fake business in Africa and go there for yearly business trips:hillarybiz:. Desperate times call for desperate measures:fittytousand:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You cant stop a man that wants to make a baby. Hes got like a billion mothafuckas tryna shoot out. Either you let him fertilize or the nigga goin be doing some crazy ass drive by shootings real soon....in other women :pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Get a wife behind her back is a coward move if he wants more kids why didn't he discuss this before getting married

This could’ve been resolved if they spoke about how many children each wanted (and we’re truthful about it too).

Anyways, I have a feeling she may give in and have his child, and he will still leave her for a second wife. It’s so common.

If what you’re telling us is true, then he should be straightforward and tell her he wants more children(aka his future insurance policy lol) and that he’s considering a second wife. This allows her the chance to decide to either end the marriage, or have more kids to save her marriage, or to be ok with the second wife. At least that much he owes her. Getting a wife behind her back is basically a death sentence to his current marriage. If he wants to have his marriage end now then why not just exit it with dignity and in good faith right now, at least then they can coparent peacefully.

This could’ve been resolved if they spoke about how many children each wanted (and we’re truthful about it too).

Anyways, I have a feeling she may give in and have his child, and he will still leave her for a second wife. It’s so common.
Most likely scenario. He’ll led her to believe all is well, get 4-6 more outta her. When he knows she’s no longer marketable ditch her without ever officially divorcing her....go back to Africa because he knows down the road the kids she raised alone will be sending him $$. And he’ll never think twice about her, or her xaq thats incurring every second on him. Because you know sins and akhiro only apply to her.

Xaruun

VIP
If what you’re telling us is true, then he should be straightforward and tell her he wants more children(aka his future insurance policy lol) and that he’s considering a second wife. This allows her the chance to decide to either end the marriage, or have more kids to save her marriage, or to be ok with the second wife. At least that much he owes her. Getting a wife behind her back is basically a death sentence to his current marriage. If he wants to have his marriage end now then why not just exit it with dignity and in good faith right now, at least then they can coparent peacefully.
Most likely scenario. He’ll led her to believe all is well, get 4-6 more outta her. When he knows she’s no longer marketable ditch her without ever officially divorcing her....go back to Africa because he knows down the road the kids she raised alone will be sending him $$. And he’ll never think twice about her, or her xaq thats incurring every second on him. Because you know sins and akhiro only apply to her.
Stop projecting your failed marriages on others eedo. :bell:

They should've talked about that before their marriage, and if they did and she agreed on having more kids but later backed off and you insist on having more kids, either try to convince her otherwise or divorce her and find another wife that would want to have plenty of children, its really simple :mjdontkno:

Its pathetic. The deen allows 4 wives ( its as if that is all most men understand about Islam), yet why doesn't he just tell her he is going to get married and be open? Why the lie and the dishonesty? Do you know how many women are walking around with STD's because their husbands "went behind their back" and got married to other women?

But everything you said was spot on. A man who isn't raising 1, 2 or 3 kids with you will not wake up and raise the 6, 7 or 8 you have together. If anything, you are causing undue harm and burden upon yourself as a woman. Not worth it.

A woman should have as many kids as she wants and can handle alone. Isku taasho.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
I’m a pimp nigga i don’t ask I just do I would get a second wife and if she founds out i will say ‘i didnu nuffin’