Wife of Qalbi Dhagax talks about her kidnapped husband , his children also present

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Abaayo macaan i am sorry for the wrongs i have done (and for the future wrongs i may do) through Cyber FDK, deep down we Somalis all share the same sentiment which is peace and stability in our home country as a 1 nation, but for some that 1 nation idea isn't an preferable choice for them, hence my crusade/jihad cyberwarfare against those who seek division over unity.

You and those alike are my kin, and i will gladly sacrifice my body for your wellbeing, so long one's heart is with the unity.

Allah is pleased by Muslim unity and displeased by division · Abu Amina Elias
I hope you know that you're talking to a Puntite and not a Somali nacalaa :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abaayo macaan i am sorry for the wrongs i have done (and for the future wrongs i may do) through Cyber FDK, deep down we Somalis all share the same sentiment which is peace and stability in our home country as a 1 nation, but for some that 1 nation idea isn't an preferable choice for them, hence my crusade/jihad cyberwarfare against those who seek division over unity.

You and those alike are my kin, and i will gladly sacrifice my body for your wellbeing, so long one's heart is with the unity.

Allah is pleased by Muslim unity and displeased by division · Abu Amina Elias

Who's your dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending