Wife Just Shocked Me With Her Views On My Fashion Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
As we were going out last night, she made a hurtful remark about my fashion sense, she said I ain't got any. Almost passed out with shock. In our three year relationship, she never said something like that.

You guys, please do tell me, do I dress terribly?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My nigga you got swaag bro.
:pachah1:
I don’t know why your wife tripping bro.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Casual

279b828e52fae8c9168388edb7096853.jpg
c109d8a4a1bcc9833411102942446abb--summer-outfits--men-classy-summer-outfits-men.jpg
Latest-Men-Fashion-2017-Collection-Formal-Dresses-Summer-Pant-Shirt-Pakistan-Fashion-Style-Trend-Trending-Article-5.jpg
a8e411333a3df03b870dbe7cd07ac0dd--stylish-outfits-outfits-for-men.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You should always dress for urself and what makes u happy, I am sure wivey will understand :)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Shave your head, stop holding onto your bidar. Hit the gym and ditch those hats. Other than that you dress fine. It’s the hats that make your outfits look bad, it doesn’t go with it.

Ps ignore the people telling you to dress smart, unless you’re going to work or somewhere important there’s no reason to wear fitted smart clothing all the time.

As we were going out last night, she made a hurtful remark about my fashion sense, she said I ain't got any. Almost passed out with shock. In our three year relationship, she never said something like that.

Sxb you must love your adidas

addidas fetish

Decent not bad for casual wear

All the pics that ppl are posting look maaad expensive.

I'd recommend wearing all black. Black jeans, black dress shirt and hat.

Black never looks bad and it goes with everything. Trust me on that one.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
All the pics that ppl are posting look maaad expensive.

I'd recommend wearing all black. Black jeans, black dress shirt and hat.

Black never looks bad and it goes with everything. Trust me on that one.

You can make it as expensive as you want. I would advise you to stop wearing these standard blouses and jeans. You need to wear things that suit your body. The pictures some posted in this thread are good examples of what you could wear.

- Don't wear sneakers all the time. It's good to switch it up with (chelsea) boots or other leather shoes.
- Ditch the NY hat (the other one could be nice when you dress smart) unless you're wearing a nike tech suit or whatever, but not with these 'casual' outfits. If you're insecure about your hair, just shave it off saaxib.
- You don't always need to wear jeans (btw the jeans you are wearing seem to long/too big).
- Ditch the coat... lord have mercy. Get a nice wool smart coat or a nice leather/suede jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts