Wife Just Shocked Me With Her Views On My Fashion Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As we were going out last night, she made a hurtful remark about my fashion sense, she said I ain't got any. Almost passed out with shock. In our three year relationship, she never said something like that.

You guys, please do tell me, do I dress terribly?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You dressed like cadan mid age father. You should consider your wife's remark not in a bad way.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
you need to ditch the shoes first,

buy shoes like this
1503089975-lead-01.jpg

and you need to ditch the jeans on the next to last picture.

Buy a jacket/rock
49c3ddeebde7f89d61acdfa634b5e001--fashion-man-style-man-fashion-casual.jpg

Also bro, try to start hitting the gym, wallahi it will make you look like a boss

TooMacaan

VIP
^
:icon lol:I think it may be the shoes:cosbyhmm:...it just doesn't go with the rest of the outfit, especially the adidas pair.

The first clothing selection was alright. The second was the WORST:9uoofqd::eek::eek:, (pls take no offence to this) it reminded me of like a hillbilly farmer type of outfit. The third one...acid washed jeans?? o_O Rly? RLY??o_O That's one of the things that need to stay in the 90s sxb. The fourth one, the jacket and jeans are fine (if you're going for hipster-ish vibe)...but the button up was waaay too baggy:uCkf6mf:, and the shoes are a misfit. And last thing, pick straight leg or boot cut jeans (similar to the first/last one) instead of more form fitting ones.

@Armadillo get some high quality dress shoes. Spend 300-400 dollars as they will last you ten years, the leather will look better as it ages, and they will be a lot more comfortable than cheap ones. A pair chinos will do you good aswell.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahaha! That’s me laughing.

You’re ageing yourself with your poor sense of fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending