Widespread Protests in Iran. CIA & Mossad at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless Iran in its history Iran has never attacked any country unlike the United States and Israel.

Iran controls its own financial system and natural resources unlike all its neighbouring countries it has a long and rich history and culture.

I watched a video called Greater Israel Project about countries the United States was going to attack in the space of a few years. There was Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and what I remember is it said that Iran would be last. I'll try and find the link.

Ive always wondered why Somalia was included, Somalia destroyed itself and my guess before this interview/report

They viewed Somalia as a threat because of its geographic location and untapped potential. A muslim country filled with resources that is geographically close to the middle east.

The US i guess included Somalia in order to be thorough and not take any chances.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
May Allah bless Iran in its history Iran has never attacked any country unlike the United States and Israel.

Iran controls its own financial system and natural resources unlike all its neighbouring countries it has a long and rich history and culture.

So u mean Iraq, Egypt and Yemen just gave their keys to Iran. So noble of them! And so noble of Iran to take the keys!

Niyoow Iran is imperialist. They seek to dominate middle east because they feel they are the masters.

Iam glad to see Iran burning. Burn dirty Shia Terrorists!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So u mean Iraq, Egypt and Yemen just gave their keys to Iran. So noble of them! And so noble of Iran to take the keys!

Niyoow Iran is imperialist. They seek to dominate middle east because they feel they are the masters.

Iam glad to see Iran burning. Burn dirty Shia Terrorists!
Iran economy and oil is not Zionist rotheschilds controlled that’s why Saudia Arabia and uae is Israel strongest ally in the middleast.

I don’t know about you but if I had to choose between Israel Saudia Arabia or Iran I would choose Iran any day.

My enemies enemy is my friend ba tagan nahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending