Widespread protests in Burco, Somaliland after rape and murder of young mother of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
@Gucci mane with out odayo dhaqameeed working with the govt no peace amongst the tribes. Some shitty statement that guy made, TrulyVeracious.
Oday dhaqameedyadu maslaxadda ragga uun bay ka shaqeeyaan. They don't give a shit about Somali women, they never did, and they never will.

In Islam, the punishment for rape is death but the odayaal abhor it because according to their xeer:
A man is boqol whilst a woman is only konton.:icon lol::icon lol: Nin looma dili karo naag, therefore qisaas is out of the window.

Kufsigii a booming business buu noqday. Hala buufiyo odayaasha along with their stupid xaar.

Ina-Karaahiyo made a sensible statement for once.....truly veracious indeed.
He can't fool me, though. He couldn't do jackshit in Ceel Afweyn where his own clanswomen were getting killed, raped and imprisoned...Wax uu qaban karo ayaa iska yar.
Why didn't he talk about his follow Somali politicians ee habalaha yaryar ku kiraysta Hargeisa? Soomaali weligood ma daahiri doonaan.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lol, at all the reer bari losers in this thread acting like their dagaan is any different.

Why aren't you guys talking about the daughter of the famous sheikh that got raped in Garowe this month? Or the mentally ill girl that got raped in the same city last month?

Hypocrites. Caqli IQ 68 waa iska noocaa.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
1 women died when thousands die in Somalia like dogs and nobody mentions it. When I see threads like this I wanna die. Farmajoo doesn't even give tacsi for 10, 000 killed in the Zoobe attack. The dude laughed and put his fist in the air making a victory gesture.

Any Somalilander who falls for this cheap propaganda is a joke. Rape happens ever where even in America. It was even happening in Puntland. At-least this guy is in a Somaliland prison. Puntland let go of the rapist who raped and killed that 12 year old girl.

Yup in PL there is no justice for rape victims. Maybe they can learn a thing or two in Kufsiland from Somaliland which is making at least an effort

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lol, at all the reer bari losers in this thread acting like their dagaan is any different.

Why aren't you guys talking about the daughter of the famous sheikh that got raped in Garowe this month? Or the mentally ill girl that got raped in the same city last month?

Hypocrites. Caqli IQ 68 waa iska noocaa.
You guys were gloating when these cases were happening in the rest of Somalia specifically Puntland but oh my god it's hitting close to home we must have decorum now!

repo

VIP
Yup in PL there is no justice for rape victims. Maybe they can learn a thing or two in Kufsiland from Somaliland which is making at least an effort
They were actually prosecuted and found guilty. Puntland was the first Somali region to pass a sexual offences law.

Yh this thread is mad weird, this a sensitive topic, stop boasting about which little shantytown isn’t as bad as the other. I actually can’t move knowing that the youngest person to be raped was a month year old baby, omg I feel so sick.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You guys were gloating when these cases were happening in the rest of Somalia specifically Puntland but oh my god it's hitting close to home we must have decorum now!
SL, PL, Somalia...you are all the same to me. I called you out because you guys were acting out the most in this thread.

It's important to raise awareness and all, but they way you guys(those who engage in FKD) go on about things is so weird.

Why the hell is everything a competition, horta? Why is it so hard to criticize people from your own region/qabil? Why can't you discuss things in a civilized and mature manner? Nvm, I already know the answer. Keep throwing shit at each other like stupid monkeys. I'm out.

SL, PL, Somalia...you are all the same to me. I called you out because you guys were acting out the most in this thread.

It's important to raise awareness and all, but they way you guys(those who engage in FKD) go on about things is so weird.

Why the hell is everything a competition, horta? Why is it so hard to criticize people from your own region/qabil? Why can't you discuss things in a civilized and mature manner? Nvm, I already know the answer. Keep throwing shit at each other like stupid monkeys. I'm out.

I don’t get why we can’t behave in a civilised manner and call out the evil people in our respected Qabil, Region or whatever. Stop Protecting rapist and pedos because soon or later they might do it to your loved ones.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Oday dhaqameedyadu maslaxadda ragga uun bay ka shaqeeyaan. They don't give a shit about Somali women, they never did, and they never will.

In Islam, the punishment for rape is death but the odayaal abhor it because according to their xeer:
A man is boqol whilst a woman is only konton.:icon lol::icon lol: Nin looma dili karo naag, therefore qisaas is out of the window.

Kufsigii a booming business buu noqday. Hala buufiyo odayaasha along with their stupid xaar.

Ina-Karaahiyo made a sensible statement for once.....truly veracious indeed.
He can't fool me, though. He couldn't do jackshit in Ceel Afweyn where his own clanswomen were getting killed, raped and imprisoned...Wax uu qaban karo ayaa iska yar.
Why didn't he talk about his follow Somali politicians ee habalaha yaryar ku kiraysta Hargeisa? Soomaali weligood ma daahiri doonaan.

The peace and tranquility Somaliland enjoys today is all thanks to the guurti of Somaliland the house of elders who keep these reer myi tribes on lock. Odayaashaan haa la buufiyo kulaha, who is gonna stop them from slaughtering eachother when you get rid of them? Are you gonna take responsibility.

Ina Kaahina should be respected one of the few men who actually fought when the Daaroods wanted to wipe the Isaaqs from the earth.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:mindblown: man this shit crazy. I think what's fueling is access to fisq videos. The providers or the governments shud block bad contents

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
From a Sharia perspective, this case would be hirabah, meaning that the culprit should be crucified, beheaded, or have his leg and arm amputated.

repo

VIP

You made it a competition in this very thread so spare me your bullshit. When you guys were running with that kufsiland it wasn't a problem.

Now the statistics show that there's more sexual assaults in Somaliland than anywhere in Somalia, that's on paper. We must investigate why that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending