Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
do women rush into marriage more than men? I have always wondered why women are so eager
to get married. I see girls with a lot potential sell themselves short and marry some random guy who
has not achieved much, I see 85% of Somali women in depressive marriage, why don't they question
it before they take a leap. The reason why I ask is because every relationship I get into, they somehow bring it up, it then makes life more difficult.

Do you look forward to marriage life or like me do you wish to enjoy the moment or even sometimes wish
you were still a child, I wonder what makes young girls want to grow up so quickly.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

most want to run away from they home and marriage=quick, respetable fix.

Arabs are like that aswell they loove to get married young.

I see no problem with it. Its the islamic way, better than dating and getting skeeted on by 10 diff nigs and hitting 35 wondering why you still single?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
There's just societal pressure on them. Bless their heart. In a years time Ifman will have that pressure too.

There's a new phenomenon in the UK bro where girls are getting married from back home. This is unimaginable in North America.

I know a relative in the UK with Her degree and who had a good job but because she hit 27 this girl got hooked up with a dude that " studied " in Malaysia and who got a dubious degree ( I don't recognize third world degrees...it can be bought). I mean I just feel like she took a huge risk.

Btw girls in the UK get marry between the ages of 17-23. Any girl older than that is an islaan in their view

Q

Queen Carawelo

most want to run away from they home and marriage=quick, respetable fix.

I can't believe I actually agree with you.

Usually women who rush into marriage are running from something, it's either home or they stay with relative.

Girls who grew up in a loving home don't rush into marriage especially in the West.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I can't believe I actually agree with you.

Usually women who rush into marriage are running from something, it's either home or they stay with relative.

Girls who grew up in a loving home don't rush into marriage especially in the West.
:hehehe: am not bad guy wallahey
you usuall have understanding of a baranbaro but you make sense now. :dzmxmmb: :nvjpqts:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

:what1:

How are you going to insult me and then compliment me in the same damn sentence?

Your face looks like baranbaaro :heh:
how? all i say is i dont like vile attitude

hoyada:hehehe:

There's just societal pressure on them. Bless their heart. In a years time Ifman will have that pressure too.

There's a new phenomenon in the UK bro where girls are getting married from back home. This is unimaginable in North America.

I know a relative in the UK with Her degree and who had a good job but because she hit 27 this girl got hooked up with a dude that " studied " in Malaysia and who got a dubious degree ( I don't recognize third world degrees...it can be bought). I mean I just feel like she took a huge risk.

Btw girls in the UK get marry between the ages of 17-23. Any girl older than that is an islaan in their view
How are you gonna bring up Malaysia and third world?:what1: It ain't like a:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts