Why

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Are all my habo’s fat and short, only a few are tall and even then some of the tall ones are also fat.
I don’t mean to offend anyone but it’s like almost every middle age somali women I walk into is short-average height and obese.

Xeda

I don’t understand this because most young Somali women I walk into are just average weight.

That’s not what you call obese they just have a little bit of hilib but that’s only because they don’t workout every habo should have a treadmill in her basement and take care of her body.

when you have children you just put on weight my mum barely eats that much but she's not skinny at all.

Xeda

when you have children you just put on weight my mum barely eats that much but she's not skinny at all.
Somalis have a lot of kids, I think they’re too preoccupied to lose the weight after giving birth.

dont think its the birth thing honestly. fertility rate in somalia is high but fat women is a rare occurence. think it's more our bodies are not accustomed to the food + the habos dont work out. get a treadmill for in the house or do some exercises. imagine a habo doing calisthenics

dont think its the birth thing honestly. fertility rate in somalia is high but fat women is a rare occurence. think it's more our bodies are not accustomed to the food + the habos dont work out. get a treadmill for in the house or do some exercises. imagine a habo doing calisthenics
rlly bc the ones i see online are all big

Are all my habo’s fat and short, only a few are tall and even then some of the tall ones are also fat.
I don’t mean to offend anyone but it’s like almost every middle age somali women I walk into is short-average height and obese.
It's due to the birth control pill. which is given to women at a young age. This pill mess with your body hormones and even weight control. Also let's add on the factor of how much caano shah and sugar Somali's normal consume with western sedentary lifestyle and stress.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
You will be like them one day.

A lot of our habayars haven't gotten a good cardio session in since the civil war. Thats why I do my part n chase them with a dog whenever I get a chance. :rejoice:

They rarely workout, they eat high carb foods like rice and pasta instead of lean protein like chicken or beef. Carbs = more weight gain than protein.

Trending