Why

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Speak to him about this. Confront him and be honest about his actions and the way you feel.

"Don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever"
He's getting extremely famous and he won't have time to listen. Other than that he's a good father.

I know, but since my father won many times, he most likely won't quit. Probably in a long time, I can't go to somaliland because some people despise him. But the last time I went, I got robbed and got disrespected.
Politics is a dirty game he’ll lose favor eventually my dad was pushed out and had to give the seat to his sister as a compromise.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I know, but since my father won many times, he most likely won't quit. Probably in a long time, I can't go to somaliland because some people despise him. But the last time I went, I got robbed and got disrespected.
If you are a gadabursi that you claim they are more aligned with Kulmiye party now and vp you are supposedly related to is from Kulmiye party

Because people kept asking questions all the time and told me lies, and told me that I shouldn't like my father. And I was only 12.
You should always respect your father he’s got rights over you as a parent. Don’t pay any attention to the intrigue makers. They are miserable themselves

Really? I think he just got caught up with the fame and forgot his family. :francis:

Na his got that new ting going on over there

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts