Why

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
My father is part of this group in somaliland called “waddanii” and it seems that since he became well known and he’s been leaving so frequently for this political group, I don’t get it’s importance, I haven’t done research but what is it about? And I barely see him, probably 3 times a year, at most.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My father is part of this group in somaliland called “waddanii” and it seems that since he became well known and he’s been leaving so frequently for this political group, I don’t get it’s importance, I haven’t done research but what is it about? And I barely see him, probably 3 times a year, at most.
I like big groups. Sounds like fun

Maybe his making friends and having a great time with all his new friends

Anisah The Serpent

I like big groups. Sounds like fun

Maybe his making friends and having a great time with all his new friends
I think it’s because everyone told me that his blood family was the vice president of somaliland and his family encouraged him to be like him, so I understand. I was just confused.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think it’s because everyone told me that his blood family was the vice president of somaliland and his family encouraged him to be like him, so I understand. I was just confused.
waddanii sounds like what we call white people in Somali

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Its a Garxajis political party with some yaryar clans included as well like Gabooye and Magaadle. My second cousin is part of wadani too Cabdikariim Axmed Mooge he's running for mayor in Hargaysa. :ehh:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t know wadanii party, but I know a lot of Somali kids ‘lose’ their aabos to politics back home. So you’re in the normal group. 🙏🏽

Viscount

I got real connections
get out of your basement and have a conversation with him.

He went back to somaliland, and I’m not in a basement, don’t even have one anyways.
You know Anisah I don’t know about what research says but i have feeling that girls do alright without a present father because girls are more strong willed and focused. But boys might end up in a lot of confusion without male guidance

Speak to him about this. Confront him and be honest about his actions and the way you feel.

"Don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever"

My dad was an Mp in Somalia for 5 years. I barely talked to him and saw him a handful times during that period. Now that he’s not in politics anymore we spend a lot of time together.

Politicians don’t keep their jobs forever eventually he’ll lose his job or move on.

Anisah The Serpent

My dad was an Mp in Somalia for 5 years. I barely talked to him and saw him a handful times during that period. Now that he’s not in politics anymore we spend a lot of time together.

Politicians don’t keep their jobs forever eventually he’ll lose his job or move on.
I know, but since my father won many times, he most likely won't quit. Probably in a long time, I can't go to somaliland because some people despise him. But the last time I went, I got robbed and got disrespected.

Trending

Latest posts