Why You Should Never Marry A Somali Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unti2tled.png

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
S-Tier shit right here man. This is probably you're greatest post.

Lmao someone said something similar to my mom when her best friend got hit by a drunk driver and died. Kulaha it’s because you wear jeans smh some people are half retarded

VixR

Veritas
Typical.

People say shit like that all the time. One of my bf died in an accident, some ppl would say ‘did he pray his 5’, ‘did he make dua’, alongside ‘what a handsome guy I hope he said the shahada’, and then another would say ‘no it was his time his poor parents’. It was said casually along with the usual mourning lines.

Typical.

People say shit like that all the time. One of my bf died in an accident, some ppl would say ‘did he pray his 5’, ‘did he make dua’, alongside ‘what a handsome guy I hope he said the shahada’, and then another would say ‘no it was his time his poor parents’. It was said casually along with the usual mourning lines.

@VixR

RIP to the brother. My late condolences sister.:it0tdo8:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

RIP to the brother. My late condolences sister.:it0tdo8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao someone said something similar to my mom when her best friend got hit by a drunk driver and died. Kulaha it’s because you wear jeans smh some people are half retarded
Same thing, drunk driver. It’s my second perosonal death experience, the first one was a family friend that we grew up with and they said the same things. It’s insensitive.

Typical.

Allahu yarhama to your friend. Whats wrong with saying I hope he made shadaha? Thats normal and not rude like the question in the OP.

Were you muslim at the time? Even if you werent growing up in a muslim family you should know that people are often pleased to hear good endings when someone dies, thats why they comment that.

VixR

Veritas
Allahu yarhama to your friend. Whats wrong with saying I hope he made shadaha? Thats normal and not rude like the question in the OP.

Were you muslim at the time? Even if you werent growing up in a muslim family you should know that people are often pleased to hear good endings when someone dies, thats why they comment that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are probably the most unempathetic people on the planet. That’s just what happens you are raised by parents who give you tough love, I guess :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts