Why you should lose your virginity fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are a lot of virgins on this site, I just wanted to tell you sex is amazing. Sucking on some big old titties is like heaven on earth, and going deep inside is an amazing feeling. I feel bad for all of you virgins, your gonna marry a somali women who doesn't even have any game in the bed. Keep lying to yourself about islam, its false. If islam was real than we would see it in full effect. If you don't lose your virginity you'll end up being sexual frustrated, you might even die as a virgin. That would be a punishment worse than hell

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
clitoris-ive-never-heard-of-that-pokemon-virgin-%F0%9F%91%87%F0%9F%98%82-11407395.png

I know there are a lot of virgins on this site, I just wanted to tell you sex is amazing. Sucking on some big old titties is like heaven on earth, and going deep inside is an amazing feeling. I feel bad for all of you virgins, your gonna marry a somali women who doesn't even have any game in the bed. Keep lying to yourself about islam, its false. If islam was real than we would see it in full effect. If you don't lose your virginity you'll end up being sexual frustrated, you might even die as a virgin. That would be a punishment worse than hell
Don’t underestimate somali girls they have the same concerns about somali men and they’ll prove you wrong in the bedroom. And don’t drag the deen. If you want to f*ck random gaalo ppl then that is all you saaxiib. Fear Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending