Why xalimos marry ajnaabis revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth am I attacking you? I'm sick and tired of you insecure faarahs constantly obsessing over someone who chose to marry a person they like why is it any of your business even if they marry an alien how will it effect your life the fact that you can't accept a person can love ajnabi without a reason proves my point
There is no obsession here naaya it's a matter of explaining why things happen just like if crime rate is high within certain people or area, why them and then you find out why.

So finding out why xalimos marry ajnaabis in not a problem but the problem would be if one says they should not marry, as I don't give a f*ck who drills who.. capisci!
:mahubowtf:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
foxy-o.gif

This is why :mjpls:
tumblr_lquqleAtqH1r1m1aso1_400.gif

Sa inte du att du hellre skulle gifta en Kazakhstani med en unge än en vanlig Xalimo? :oh6b81q: Ceeb badnaa
Men en kazakh är tusen gånger snyggare än än en neger lol.. och med tänker att du är redan hawiye undrar hur ditt barn kommer ser ur :pachah1:

Men varför blev du en neger lover de senaste dagarna?

Men en kazakh är tusen gånger snyggare än än en neger lol.. och med tänker att du är redan hawiye undrar hur ditt barn kommer ser ur :pachah1:

Men varför blev du en neger lover de senaste dagarna?
I can ask you the same. What made you turn to the Kazakhs? Were the girls on your block rejecting you so much that only the Abu Hairy women would want you? :siilaanyolaugh: Poor guy, must be a hard life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending