Why would anyone in their right mind pay for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I don't understand your homo erotic lingo boowe Somali ku sheeg Maxa weey waxa sheegeysid about qumu luut? The only thing I know about homosexuality is what's in the Quran the story of sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament

Screamer alert!!!

upload_2017-8-26_15-47-58.png

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
It's true the people of sodom and Gomorrah were screaming in agony when Allah Reckoning hastened

Damn boy you calling me homo, cause for me to be an Homo i'll have to acknowledge you as a man which i dont, as the phrase comes to mind of "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck'', which for you would be ''if it looks like a pussy and acts like a pussy then it is a pussy''.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Damn boy you calling me homo, cause for me to be an Homo i'll have to acknowledge you as a man which i dont, as the phrase comes to mind of "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck'', which for you would be ''if it looks like a pussy and acts like a pussy then it is a pussy''.
I called you menstrual blood sweeper cunnilingus appeaser tampon substitute but never once did I call you a homo

Status
Not open for further replies.