Why we should change the capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
The capital is a mess and is more like a qabill capital then a state wide capital only one qabill controls most of it and hold it at hostage while being protected by amisom forces
#new capital for somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We wasted 30 years on mogadishu, it's not mecca nor the haj, I support a change in capital. Lets build the peaceful areas and at least recover what we can from somalia, rather then sitting by in hamar with explosions everyday. We need pragmatic thinkers who think for the good of somalia. It's best 90% of somalia rebuilds and hamar keeps burning then holding 90% of somalia hostage to 10% in mogadishu turmoil.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
it's better losing one city in somalia then sacrificing all somalia cities. I doubt any pragmatic thinker can find fault in that analysis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It don’t know if that changes anything

PL has fucked up administration

It's not about PL, stick to the topic. It's better losing hamar and saving what we can, then letting the whole nation die because of one city. Please disprove the point, don't head into a qabyalad and puntland hatred because a puntlander myself said something you can't disprove.

It's not about PL, stick to the topic. It's better losing hamar and saving what we can, then letting the whole nation die because of one city. Please disprove the point, don't head into a qabyalad and puntland hatred because a puntlander myself said something you can't disprove.
No one will agree because they don’t want to loose power, it’s not about the best for the country

People like holding unto power

Farm

VIP
It don’t know if that changes anything

PL has fucked up administration
What does Puntland have to do with this thread? :drakewtf:

Since you brought it up we don’t want the capital, we are fine with developing PL without foreign elements disturbing us.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
OP change your kastuumo before you start a debate about changing the capital. This is the third thread about the changing the capital this week, give it a rest

The Captial should be in Ras Kamboni.

Time for us to squish next to the Kenyan border.

:hemad: Kikuyu will get cheesed when they find out we have built an ocean side city from scratch.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The capital should remain mogadishu cause with the current federal system the clout is concentrated in the capital city’s of the federal states, so mogadishu being the capital city of Somalia is just on paper.

Personally I would support only a hawiye president in Mogadishu since mogadishu belongs to hawiye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts