Why we need God in our life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best explanation of the question why we need Allah(God) in our life with proofs and facts
Sent from my CRO-L22 using Tapatalk

I like brother Hamza but he didn't answer the question, the answer is really simple, he is our creator, provider and sustainer, without him we are nothing and turn into people that are worse then animals as we see today, spiritually, physically and emotionally we become dead with gaping voids in our life that no wealth or material pleasures can quench.

Hence depression rates, suicide rates, mental disorder rates, substance abuse rates, drug addictions and every other spiritual/mental/physical diseases are afflicting the Godless heedless ones in record numbers never seen before, because life no longer has meaning to them, hence why we are in need of him, and he is not in need of us.

There is a famous story of a king that was very thirsty and asked his servant to bring him water, a scholar took the water from the servant to give to the king himself but asked the king before he gave it to him "how much of his kingdom he would give up for this water and the ability to drink it" the king responded with half his kingdom.

The scholar then waited until the king needed the bathroom and stopped him to ask how much of his kingdom he would give up for the ability to relieve himself, the king responded with the other half of his kingdom.

The scholar then said "oh my king" your whole kingdom is worth a glass of water and the ability to urinate that same glass of water!

We show all sorts of thanks/gratitude/respect to people who have done for us absolutely nothing in comparison and yet were are unable to count all the favours that Allah has bestowed upon us.

The question itself is very arrogant, and the one that is asking this has never asked the inverse version of this question to themselves, showcasing their inability to think critically.

Status
Not open for further replies.