Why Tribalism Is Healthy. Unique Perspective

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this is not the 'static' view of Somalis, but I do not like to use Somali values anymore, I seen where this nationalistic unitarian one somalia view gets us. Another 30 years of nothingness, conflict, wars, and poverty. I love Somalinimo, but not if it's going to make me a third world begging bowl peasant who has to be fed thru NGO/WFP and cannot sustain even basic farming for myself anymore.

This is why I threw out Somalinimo. U think I would be against Somalinimo if it worked and made Somalia look like America or Australia, I would obviously encourage it. I think good thinkers and strategists know when it's time to throw away an idealogy or even business investment when there is no profit or return. So this why you see the DR focused on Bah Dubays and Osman Mahmoud and Majerten, I don't want to go thru the route of convincing you that we are Somali brothers and speak one language because it will extend the conflict and our nation pays the price and our status in the world gets lower to the point we are sold in Libya or at best in refugee camps in African countries.

In the western world 90% are dead set in the lowest industries of that nation like taxi drivers for old generation and new generation are in ghettos or rappers. There is only one distinct group that is succeeding to some extent and it's 'new generation Somali women' not even the 'old generation' who prefer 'day-care rorts' and just being a typical 'african moryan' because their brain dead to produce anything of benefit in society. Their business savviness ends in small 'Somali restaurants' serving pasta and sugo and Hilib. Their not even 'food inventors' they even needed to copy their diet. Everyone eats basto iyo baris at home, that's not a damn restaurant experience, people want to experience cuisines ma garanayan.

So that's why I realized Somalinimo has hurt Somalis more then Tribalism, at least then you had some sort of 'ugaas, sultans, boqors' and had 'kingdoms' and were at 'par' with old world before european age began in the 1800's. You guys were fine till around the 1800's and couldn't switch to nation state like every other country wallahi, just admit it, why run from it. It hasn't worked. The reason it hasn't worked needs 'academic' papers not denying Somalis are not fit to be nation. I prefer us being sultanates or kingdoms again and reverting to our 'sultanates' and producing products, services, and knowledge rather then sitting on Somalispot or Somali Cafes or Somali ministries trying to convince each other 'waan is bahan nahay' when in reality, we succeed the best when 'separated' from each other. We cannot even form basic 'somali community centers' anywhere in the world, that's how shocking our unity is, forget nation state. We can't form anything with national centralized structure and it ends in failure.

Who-ever Reads this will most like ignore it, deny it but he will remain in his ghetto mind-set no matter if it produces profits or not, he doesn't care if what he has been brainwashed into is actually working for his benefit. I am using 'emperical' style western based approaches to show you 'experiences' where Somalis are failing to form even national committees over basic things like sporting teams, community centers, civil societies, and even Somali traditional Elders committee. These people cannot form such basic administrative unified systems to cover all Somalis before it collapses to tribalism, nepotism, or the last one 'individual interests'. There is no way anyone can convince me empirically that you will succeed in developing a nation state when you can't even agree on Somali community center.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen appreciates my articles because it's 'emperical' meaning she can use the one experience I am proving to realize there is no point taking it further if you failed the emperical test. An emperical test is like this. If Somalis can't form a Somali community center with unity and prosperity, how can they form a nation state with prosperity and unity. It uses your failures in one experience(community center) to show you will also fail building any 'nation state' also. Empericism is basically my favorite style of thinking because I can balance the probability of your success based on your past 'performance' on something 'related' to a 'nation' yet at a 'smaller scale'.

@Jablibax just likes to 'poke' me for 'fkd' and all his answers everyday is my 'reer hoose' ayaa ka badan bah dubays, ka waran niin dhan oo malin walbo the same thing ku soo celinayo, waxay ku tusayso ninku 'caqlikisu' iyo 'xaarkaga' isma dhaamo. At least wax kale sheeg waryaa. Muse Suldan waa ina gumeed oo osman mahmoud weligisa ku hos noola, bah dubays wa niin rag osman mahmoud ka tagay oo is bixiyay oo magtisa iyo geesinimadisa la joggo issa mahmoud iyo omar mahmoud. See at least my 'fkd' has bit of 'flair' and 'point' to it. I don't ever repeat the same point. But I am also an 'academic' and can write serious 'academic' papers to help the Somali people and show them 'evidences' to support my position which @Teeri-Alpha even congratulates me on. Other then that 99% of the others are here just for 'gossip' at best, their like little kids and not here to 'improve', they want to remain 'hidden' in life and die 'unknown'. That's up to them though, where-as me, I want to die 'known' to have contributed and have people speak about me for centuries, not turn to dirt and skeleton and forgotten.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@PuntiteQueen appreciates my articles because it's 'emperical' meaning she can use the one experience I am proving to realize there is no point taking it further if you failed the emperical test. An emperical test is like this. If Somalis can't form a Somali community center with unity and prosperity, how can they form a nation state with prosperity and unity. It uses your failures in one experience(community center) to show you will also fail building any 'nation state' also. Empericism is basically my favorite style of thinking because I can balance the probability of your success based on your past 'performance' on something 'related' to a 'nation' yet at a 'smaller scale'.

@Jablibax just likes to 'poke' me for 'fkd' and all his answers everyday is my 'reer hoose' ayaa ka badan bah dubays, ka waran niin dhan oo malin walbo the same thing ku soo celinayo, waxay ku tusayso ninku 'caqlikisu' iyo 'xaarkaga' isma dhaamo. At least wax kale sheeg waryaa. Muse Suldan waa ina gumeed oo osman mahmoud weligisa ku hos noola, bah dubays wa niin rag osman mahmoud ka tagay oo is bixiyay oo magtisa iyo geesinimadisa la joggo issa mahmoud iyo omar mahmoud. See at least my 'fkd' has bit of 'flair' and 'point' to it. I don't ever repeat the same point. But I am also an 'academic' and can write serious 'academic' papers to help the Somali people and show them 'evidences' to support my position which @Teeri-Alpha even congratulates me on. Other then that 99% of the others are here just for 'gossip' at best, their like little kids and not here to 'improve', they want to remain 'hidden' in life and die 'unknown'. That's up to them though, where-as me, I want to die 'known' to have contributed and have people speak about me for centuries, not turn to dirt and skeleton and forgotten.
Tuma wallahi reer jenicada ba Bah dubeeys ka badan
Screenshot_20191227-195422_Samsung Internet.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Iam landhere xiniyihisa dhulka yaalo @DR OSMAN

Xiniyo maxaa taraysa hadi maskaxdada ka buuxo 'ambuulo'. Waan ku sheegay 'cayaartada' waa 'reer jenicade' ayaa ka badan bah dubays, wax kale aad soo qortid ma arag. Iska buranbur nag yahow, weliga nag baad ahayde oo bah dir ku hos noole oo aan is bixin karine. Anigu waxan ahay bah dubays go'an raggeed qaatay kana tagay barigasi iyo nugaal degay oo is bixiyay oo magac iyo sumcad ku yeeshay. Weligay 'osman mahmud' ii hiiliyo ma arag, adiguna bah dir hostisa kama bahdo. War heedhe cayaartadu marki la fahmo ama 'strategykaga' waa inaad isdhiibta si aanan umada kale kugu qoslin in bah dubays ka guulaystay ama waa inaad cayaar kale la timaada.

Bah dubays 200 sano ayuu ka tashday inuusan barigasi ku soo noqon, waxan ahay niin rag ah oo go'an leh, ma adaa go'an leh oo malin walbo sida kastumo isku badelayso jama ali jama iyo muse jama oo bosaso lagu xiro, iyo ilhan omar oo malin walbo 'dadka madowga' ku gambanayso inay lacag ku kor samayso 'black lives matter'.

Illahi ba iga dhigay bah dubays geesi ah, bah dubays anigu hal shaksi oo australia ka joggo baan ahay oo aminsan 'bah dubays arimaheeda hala hormariyo' beesheena waxay uu dhimata inay osman mahmoud kale wax noqoto, aniguna waan ka soo horjeeda fekerkasi qaloocaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bah dubeeys wa maskin an 1 tuulo laheen

War niyahow noo kaxeey dhinaca 'tribal' section, ha iga halaynin threadka oo runti ah 'academic' style solutions to Somalia problems oo aan indhaha ka gelinayo somalidu inayba qabiil wax ku noqon karan oo aysan somalinimo meel ku gaadhaynin laga reebo gaajo, rafaad, colaad, iyo refugee. War niyahow cilmigu waa dahab, waa waxyaabaha aduunka isku haysto manta in lagu kala hormaro si aysan umaad kale ku talin akhirka. Noo kaxeey dhinaca qabyalada intusan adminka meesha leh bahashu uu wareejin dhinaca qabyalada iyo danta aan ka laha postka oo ahaa inay somali dhib uu fekerto inay somalinimo wax socon karto tahay hadi ganacsi laga dhigi laha somalia wuxu ahan laha wallahi ganacsiga ugu foosha xun oo ugu lacagta yar iyo 'fa'ido' iska daaye 'khasaaro' tiro badan ayaa naga soo gaarto somalinimada aanu malin walbo la ordayno.

Plus @PuntiteQueen I really respect her warrior status on keeping shisheeye at bay. Lakin anigu labo indhood baan lee yahay, mid gudaha iyo mid dibadeed sida america constitution uu sheeg. Bah dubays shali laga soo eryay bari, hal ciil baan ku haaya bah dir, hal cilna shisheeyuhu. She has both her eyes on shisheeye @PuntiteQueen and I am simply not like that, as I have different history to her clan 'bicidyahan' because bicidyahan majerten kale run ahanti 'isma dilan' halka reer barigu majerten is dilo, so we evolved to have different 'mindsets' and that's fine, we don't need to cancel our priorities out. We can still be puntites and lets be real in PL isimada ayaa loo yeera hadi dagaal dhaco, conflict resolution is their duties and siyasinta just take care of horumarkeena. We have good system wallahi, mar walbo waa badbaadi karna as majerten

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Don't talk about jama Ali jama again.. Ninka wa landhere ma ah Loma oyan sida jab jabka cisse maxamud aka Bah dubeeys
pachah1-1.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Maxaa ceeb ah? 200 sano ayaan ka soo gurey bariga oo nugaal degay. Illa manta uma noqon. Waa 'go'an adag' oo tarikhi illa manta soconayso oo 500 sano socon doonto. War manahin nimankan go'an naageed qaata oo isbadela niyahow, hadan go'an gaadho, waa khalas. Waxan ahay 'ragg la hubo', that's why bah dubays is respected wallahi, xitaa adigu ayaa tiri dhinaca 'gobanimada' lagama soo galo bah dubays. All Osman Mahmoud know that and even Issa Mahmoud.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Maxaa ceeb ah? 200 sano ayaan ka soo gurey bariga oo nugaal degay. Illa manta uma noqon. Waa 'go'an adag' oo tarikhi illa manta soconayso oo 500 sano socon doonto. War manahin nimankan go'an naageed qaata oo isbadela niyahow, hadan go'an gaadho, waa khalas. Waxan ahay 'ragg la hubo', that's why bah dubays is respected wallahi, xitaa adigu ayaa tiri dhinaca 'gobanimada' lagama soo galo bah dubays. All Osman Mahmoud know that and even Issa Mahmoud.
Aniga bari ka so areeye Tuma wallahi maskin ba tahay

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Do me a favor mardambe ha ku faanin Tariqdha dhuudo..... Dhuudo is home of the brave not home of the jab jab aka Bah dubeeys

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do me a favor mardambe ha ku faani Tariqdha dhuudo..... Dhuudo is home of the brave not home of the jab jab aka Bah dubeeys

I am proud we lost the war in bari and it wasn't against muse suldan, you weren't the boqor, why would we fight you, there was no need or pressure. We fought Bah dir @Gibiin-Udug, we accepted our loss, till today we consider bah dir the 'true king of darods' as they have 'expelled' all boqor challengers and still remain in Bari. I ain't got no issues with Bah Dir deep down, they got the better of me. But I also didn't waste my time laying down 'qarax' and 'assasination' on bah dir did I or 'aarsi'? waanu dagaalanay, way iga adkaadeen, aniguna waan iska guuray, cid aan xuman ama dhib uu gaystay malintasi kadib ma jiro. That's gobanimo sxb, waana sababta naloo jecel yahay. We are real men sxb, America lost Vietnam war, but it's still super power. Bah Dubays just because we lost doesn't mean we are 'weak' this is 'geeljire' thinking. Anyways wax kasto aan ku sheego maba iga aqbalaysid, waxad ila imanaysa 'isbaaro ama iska horimaad'.

War adaa kala hadasho niyahow mar waxad tirahda bah dubays waa gob marna waxad tirahda waa jarjar la hayste. Waana sababta ma tihid niin 'go'an' adag leh sida bah dubays oo kale, weliga ma samaysee 'go'an' ama 'heeshish' ama 'treaty' ama wax lagu qiimayn karo ragganimadada for centuries? no u haven't. That's why I don't respect u 100% sxb as muse suldan, your not historically powerful clan, manta ayaa soo baxday like ilhan omar who is like your OBAMA kkkkkkkk. adoon xun oo manta awood helay anigo awoowahay geesi ka ahaa dagaalki duudow isma barbar dhigo, maba la hadlo, isku levelna manahin.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I am proud we lost the war in bari and it wasn't against muse suldan, you weren't the boqor, why would we fight you, there was no need or pressure. We fought Bah dir @Gibiin-Udug, we accepted our loss, till today we consider bah dir the 'true king of darods' as they have 'expelled' all boqor challengers and still remain in Bari. I ain't got no issues with Bah Dir deep down, they got the better of me. But I also didn't waste my time laying down 'qarax' and 'assasination' on bah dir did I or 'aarsi'? waanu dagaalanay, way iga adkaadeen, aniguna waan iska guuray, cid aan xuman ama dhib uu gaystay malintasi kadib ma jiro. That's gobanimo sxb, waana sababta naloo jecel yahay. We are real men sxb, America lost Vietnam war, but it's still super power. Bah Dubays just because we lost doesn't mean we are 'weak' this is 'geeljire' thinking. Anyways wax kasto aan ku sheego maba iga aqbalaysid, waxad ila imanaysa 'isbaaro ama iska horimaad'.

War adaa kala hadasho niyahow mar waxad tirahda bah dubays waa gob marna waxad tirahda waa jarjar la hayste. Waana sababta ma tihid niin 'go'an' adag leh sida bah dubays oo kale, weliga ma samaysee 'go'an' ama 'heeshish' ama 'treaty' ama wax lagu qiimayn karo ragganimadada for centuries? no u haven't. That's why I don't respect u 100% sxb as muse suldan, your not historically powerful clan, manta ayaa soo baxday like ilhan omar who is like your OBAMA kkkkkkkk. adoon xun oo manta awood helay anigo awoowahay geesi ka ahaa dagaalki duudow isma barbar dhigo, maba la hadlo, isku levelna manahin.
Iam the one who say ninka hoyadis dir tahay ba boqor ah... . Tariqdha hata mataqanid.... There was cusman maxamud civil war muse sultan bah diroble la safteen Bah dubeeys iyo garab sare Futada laga dharbaxe @DR OSMAN

Libaax-Joore

VIP
100 dhuudo shaaqo kuma lahid please ha sheegan reer kale tariqdhoda ha ku fanin make your own history langabyahow

Trending

Latest posts