Why the world is changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
for the better.

The world is currently changing if you haven’t noticed. The rise of nationalism and right wing politics is a good thing in my opinion. I believe the darkest hour of human history will arise after the rise of the right. The jews and bankers will acknowledge that their time has come to an end after the death of truth tellers and heroes (gaddafi, david kelly and saddam).

As for us somalis, we should get ready and look at how epic and massive this catastrophe will be. I mean, europe will plunge into civil war and russia will enter, china will get something out of it and the jews (fighting on 2 fronts , the west and the east) and arabs will clash for a final time with an annihilation of the two. Anyways, just stay updated and watch out, don’t believe the west is your homeland, book a flight and with the lacaag you have, buy some land in somalia and invest...
upload_2018-10-30_20-10-20.jpeg

I feel like things are going back to how it used to be back in the days before all this multicultural BLM SJW Feminist Political correctness, shit came. I feel like the current leaders are all on the edge and the might snap any moment now and go crazy.

Ape

I feel like things are going back to how it used to be back in the days before all this multicultural BLM SJW Feminist Political correctness, shit came. I feel like the current leaders are all on the edge and the might snap any moment now and go crazy.
the rise of the right wing in europe will damage the current western system.

the rise of the right wing in europe will damage the current western system.
Yes, and after the war, they probably will go back to dictatorship and abandon democracy and go buck wild and start colonizing shit. and we Somalis should take advantage of this, whilst they are fighting we keep us to ourselves and stabilise the country. Then when they stop waring we will seem normal compared to them and have an upper hand in this game of politics.

Ape

Yes, and after the war, they probably will go back to dictatorship and abandon democracy and go buck wild and start colonizing shit. and we Somalis should take advantage of this, whilst they are fighting we keep us to ourselves and stabilise the country. Then when they stop waring we will seem normal compared to them and have an upper hand in this game of politics.
To do that, we must stop the disabled qabiil mindset. Even arabs who taught us that have stopped it. After that can we promote business growth, collect tax and educate the people and stop the nomad culture. We can also capture ogaden, nfd, the bab el mandeb (for more lacaag) and colonies in the congo (yes, im serious, we can gain a trillion if we give tribal rebels money for resources through uganda:siilaanyolaugh:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts