Why the somali community in the US go to Minnesota ?

Would be better suited to Somalis in terms of the warm weather and large muslim community in california, but don't you think the society is more degenerate in California when compared to the rest of the US?
It Depends California is a very large & very diverse state, their definitely is a lot of degeneracy in certain cities like Los Angeles, Compton, Oakland, Stockton, Sacramento etc, in terms of crime & just overall degeneracy but San Diego is pretty safe & the least degenerate place in California overall for a city of its population (1.4 million residents)

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I’m here in Washington. It’s a great state and the people are very openminded (liberal). The exact opposite of Somalis.

California for example would have been perfect for somalis. But instead they chose a cold state in the middle of nowhere
California is a shithole :susp:

Homeless people eating their own poop and pooping everywhere :vqbuyv0:

Absolutely disgusting :vqbuyv0:

Avoid California like the plague!!

Last edited:
I've visited many states in the U.S and America is not all created equal I've been to L.A where I saw blocks, and blocks of homeless people in tents something I would be shocked in Minnesota I once drove in rural Alabama and saw blacks living in slave shacks and using the bathroom outside I went to New York where everyone lived on top of each other people everywhere were angry no one said hi or thank you Minnesota actually has one of the best education systems, one of the best healthcare systems and etc if Somalis moved to California they wouldn't be able to compete there are hundreds of ethnic groups competing against each other.

Trending

Latest posts