Why the Quran is the Absolute truth

Is the Quran The Absolute Truth?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I am dayuuth (explain why you dont think Islam is the truth) and explain this Phenomenon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok so many are speculating that today is layt-al qadr and i wanted to share this piece of Malab
on why the quran is authentic and nothing like it has been seen before :ohhhdamn:

This is to all the skeptics (and Somalis who left islam:it0tdo8:) anf for you guys to Confirm your belief and feel strongly about it.

Here is the Article please read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the link and you can fact check everything.
https://tahirmasood.wordpress.com/islam-online/history-of-firaun/
Sorry to spam you but it EZZ WHAT IT EZZ

TL:DR One of the world best scientists and the whole of france was involved in finding out about Ramsses (firaun) but this cientist was extra sceptical and wanted to know HOW he died and he was tipsed about islam went to fact check with Muslim scientists in Egypt and became a muslim;

Honestly Just read (Atheist)

It also says something about people Delibiritely discarding Signs Allah sent

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The modern world and purification was a result of Quran. From personal hygiene, relationship with water especially, to science, to astronomy, to nutrition, to geography, i mean u name it! (how did science discover the earth not flat? explicitly mentioned in Quran about the circle that rotates) IT is difficult for Quran to take credits because the principle of Quran became part of the Arab culture, therefore this enlightenment is connected to a culture rather than the source which is the holly book Quran!

Last edited:
The modern world and purification was a result of Quran. From personal hygiene, relationship with water especially, to science, to astronomy, to nutrition, to geography, i mean u name it! IT is difficult for Quran to take credits because the principle of Quran became part of the Arab culture, therefore this enlightenment is connected to a culture rather than the source of the holly book Quran!

I really agree Carabs culture (modern time) is literally derived from Islam!
And people cant tell it apart your right whatever credits Actually should Go to Islam goes too carabs
just because they Dont want a religion (not christ) that Contributed Heavily to modern science they like to give that credit to carabs tho :snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Agnostic eedo, agnostic.

This is so confusing on so many level. I mean, i had u locked in a profile with other high profile somali spot forumers. This detail has me at simp level zero.

Yukon at least your mental instability, i will always count on. I gotta grab on something huuno :(

And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. [2:23]

^
This one ayah refutes every single future, past or present opponent of islam.

And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. [2:23]

^
This one ayah refutes every single future, past or present opponent of islam.
Not really the greatest test since it is subjective I can think what I write is better but you obviously wont.

I know that I am saying if someone produced somthing like it or even better than it that is subjective.

It is not subjective do you know why?
The reason no one can create something Better is that they have to do a whole Book (with rules and all and how to live life Like Quran basically) WITHOUT it Contradicting itself .

Thats the reason sxb

I don't particularly care and I don't come to this forum to be converted by 16 year olds in Sweden.

Ok you could have still come here and said it.

Sorry me ( a 16 year old from sweden) will never bother you with your atheism (cause everyting i say by default is false :()

Haaye

TL:DR One of the world best scientists and the whole of france was involved in finding out about Ramsses (firaun) but this cientist was extra sceptical and wanted to know HOW he died and he was tipsed about islam went to fact check with Muslim scientists in Egypt and became a muslim;

Honestly Just read (Atheist)

It also says something about people Delibiritely discarding Signs Allah sent
Are you Muslim now?