"Why the Japanese were the EVILEST and most IMMORAL Army of WWII"

Royalflush

novacane
some terrible atrocities
no need to kill rape plunder and burn cities youve conquered, even if they didnt have the manpower to secure them

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
They just did what everyone is slightly afraid of doing but still thinks of in the back of their mind, I'd call that straightforwardness

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
They just did what everyone is slightly afraid of doing but still thinks of in the back of their mind, I'd call that straightforwardness

So you have it in the back of your mind to plant a bamboo shoot up someone’s rear and letting it grow and rip their organs from the inside?

I think I speak for everyone when I say no one, absolutely no one, but you and those Godless indo yar think about doing things like that.

giphy.gif

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
So you have it in the back of your mind to plant a bamboo shoot up someone’s rear and letting it grow and rip their organs from the inside?

I think I speak for everyone when I say no one, absolutely no one, but you and those Godless indo yar think about doing things like that.
I never supported that, take a chill pill and learn the definiton of a joke you fob

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Funniest thing about this is americans think they have any moral ground to talk about other's crimes. The crimes of Japan are nothing compared to America.

The Japanese were WILD. One of the worst atrocities they committed and my favorite reading about was the Unit 731 experiments. They did horrible biological and chemical experiments on humans from 1935 to 1945 such as giving male and female prisoners syphilis (hidden as a “vaccine”) and forcing them to have sex to study the effects it had on them and their offspring.

They would spray random chemical and biological weapons on Chinese cities just to see the affects it had on the residents so they could use it in war. Crazy shit, walaahi.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
The Japanese were WILD. One of the worst atrocities they committed and my favorite reading about was the Unit 731 experiments. They did horrible biological and chemical experiments on humans from 1935 to 1945 such as giving male and female prisoners syphilis (hidden as a “vaccine”) and forcing them to have sex to study the effects it had on them and their offspring.

They would spray random chemical and biological weapons on Chinese cities just to see the affects it had on the residents so they could use it in war. Crazy shit, walaahi.

Sick people, I hope the victims received some justice/compensation.

The Imperial Japanese spread their seed in all the areas they occupied, they were at the forefront of race mixing. That's why many south Pacific and South American people look half Japanese.

Trending