Why the hate for Somali western activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet forums are far from reality and full of trolls. Somalis identify as black and march with BLM. In fact, there are Somalis who lead BLM chapters and other black causes.

I identify as black but don't support the extremist BLM

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
that is not true there has been several cases were the victim was unarmed and was not aggressive and followed the rules the police made but still murdered him in cold blood we should at least sympathize because like i said it can happen to anyone thats including somalis if the epolice shot an unarmed ethiopian surely we are not safe.

I understand your point. But, majority of police deaths are avoidable if the madows use the logic side of the brain but ironically they most of the time get emotional, aggressive and lose their lives.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not caring about Somalia or give time to even see what is going on there is even worse.

I mean is all about social issues right? Somalia has bigger social issue than crying for thug that has been shot by the Cop's.
Are you talking about these issues than? Spreading awareness?

People are more inclined to help others around them instead of helping people in different countries.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Are you talking about these issues than? Spreading awareness?

People are more inclined to help others around them instead of helping people in different countries.

Obviously, isn't that what I'm doing now? By the way you told me the sjws folks don't even care about Somalia (they don't even know what is going on there. So, why should we care about their causes?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I understand your point. But, majority of police deaths are avoidable if the madows use the logic side of the brain but ironically they most of the time get emotional, aggressive and lose their lives.
thats some and im not denying that but majority of the time thats not the case look at the statistics of the amount of innocent black male shot unarmed you will be suprised. So in a way i do support black lives matter as is a movement to show awareness and stand up against police brutality but im not going out of my way to go marching or be the spokesperson like most of these annoying somali girls do on twitter

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This.

These people think that the white man will be forever generous.

They're all going back to where they came from or in an oven.

It's naive to think otherwise. This multicultural experiment is on its last legs. Better to be ahead of the curve, prepare for that fact.

Or you can convince yourself that you're a true westerner. :drakekidding:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
thats some and im not denying that but majority of the time thats not the case look at the statistics of the amount of innocent black male shot unarmed you will be suprised. So in a way i do support black lives matter as is a movement to show awareness and stand up against police brutality but im not going out of my way to go marching or be the spokesperson like most of these annoying somali girls do on twitter

The police are a problem but it's up to the blacks themselves to find their own solutions, we got our own problems to deal with.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Obviously, isn't that what I'm doing now? By the way you told me the sjws folks don't even care about Somalia (they don't even know what is going on there. So, why should we care about their causes?
I mean y’all the ones always making hateful post about them.

Literally one user recently made a thread about that xalimo in Utah. You guys are literally just making hateful posts about people who are fighting against in justice in their communities.

What your doing right now is having a conversation with someone on Somali spot. Are you in real life going around talking about and fighting for Somalia. Fund raisers? Anything?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The police are a problem but it's up to the blacks themselves to find their own solutions, we got our own problems to deal with.
Yup totally agree other than sympathize and assist we should really focus on our struggles e.g somali on somali shooting in the west, Somalia dysfunctional government, there are so many problems of our own and its so sad how no one cares or is talking about it recently a somali woman in somali galbeed got murdered by liyu police and no one really cared.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I mean y’all the ones always making hateful post about them.

Literally one user recently made a thread about that xalimo in Utah. You guys are literally just making hateful posts about people who are fighting against in justice in their communities.

What your doing right now is having a conversation with someone on Somali spot. Are you in real life going around talking about and fighting for Somalia. Fund raisers? Anything?

Blacks also have some hateful persons that look down and make fun of us. So, I'll say it equals the plainfield. However, are you not one of us?, why do u care so much about what is said about blacks and show less interest about your own people? :yacadiim:

Who would support a group that make Black people above Whites and other races, when we are all Biologically the same, Same structure and look but different skin colour and head shapes.

Why would you support black people abusing a white autistic kid, and making a full live in Social Media, bashing and Abusing a person who can't even speak properly.

Stop this madness

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Because they wanna fit in with blacks so bad and pretend to have the same struggle while those blacks don’t even see them as black, they have an identity crisis :mahubowtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I support people voicing their concerns and speaking about social injustices. It’s also clear that for some, deep rooted insecurity has driven them to be extreme in their activism. Faraxs please be there for ur daughters or else they will be hosting black jumca prayers soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending