Why the embarrassment?

North Africans on French twitter we’re making fun of Somalis. And they were asking us to stop claiming them. So embarrassing wallahi.

No one is claiming north africans. But if people wanna claim they are Madows, then they should realise who they are closer to in terms of actual dna. Only people am gonna claim are cushites.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
North Africans on French twitter we’re making fun of Somalis. And they were asking us to stop claiming them. So embarrassing wallahi.
Moroccan Twitter are stating the clear fact that Somalis are now becoming like their girls.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I was just saying they don't consider us Madows in case you didn't know. And this guy in the tweet is clearly ignorant. I'm not Madow because I know i'm not. What arabs, british or italians said is irrelevant. My somali ancestors said we are not the same race as these people. I'm following what they said. And now it's backed by genetics. There is no point in trying to be a Madow. You know damn well you're more related to north african arabs than these Madow you bootyclap for. I'm not arab, and if these dhegacas call me a Madow i will set them straight. Go ahead and defend your Madow brothers though and think you're related to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keo

VIP
Niggas just go from one extreme to another. What's wrong with just identifying as Somali? These people are just as worse as those BLM lot
:mjlol:

Doqonka tahay was. Warya read what i said. Did I say I'm arab? Stop being so emotional. You can cry all you want but i'm not Madow. I don't claim Madows, but if some dumbass gonna come at me with Madow brotherhood bs I sure as hell will bring in genetics and ask him why he is not claiming north africans who he is more related to. That sounds more plausible than claiming Madows at least. It's to show him how dumb he looks. I could care less whether he thinks we have the same dna or not. Stop assuming shit. I'm not saying any of this to call anyone my brothaz. But facts will always be facts, if you wanna have "brothaz" you have a better claim at north africans. Also somali isn't where it starts or ends. People wanna claim a race. If so then cushites are the way to go. :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts