Why the embarrassment?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A bot account created by Saudi government to support the crown prince on media, and harass anyone who speak negatively about Saudis has tweeted translation
[ are burning Minneapolis]
His intention was in favour of deportation and humiliation that are going right now against foreign workers in Saudia, meaning foreigners are dengours.
But subhanallah some akh right movement Somalis now are embarrassing us with the
(we aren't we are banu hashim)
If you want to say that say it here don't embarrass us in front of everybody
Aan asturnanu gacliow :damn:

Instead of banu hashim. He should've told him we are not zanjuuj. Cause that is equal to Madows and describes jareees. Never before did arabs call us zanuuj. In fact, they talked about the border separating them from us.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Instead of banu hashim. He should've told him we are not zanjuuj. Cause that is equal to Madows and describes jareees. Never before did arabs call us zanuuj. In fact, they talked about the border separating them from us.
That would have been better wallahi :damn:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
"W-w-were not Madows were closer with muh carab brothas dey never call me Madow"

You guys are worse than those BLM Somali girls you hate

"W-w-were not Madows were closer with muh carab brothas dey never call me Madow"

Look at a Madow lover getting triggered :damn: :damn:
I'm just speaking facts. Somalis were always described by arabs as "black berbers" or "الجماعات الحامية".
Never ever were we called zanuuj.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property

They are hypocrites, they will clown BLM Somalis for being begs and then turn around say " naxnu carab" and when you confront them about it they'll say you are anti-arab. Wallahi the geeljire is being attacked from all fronts.

We are in fact genetically closer to them. And Arab booty-clappers are a lot better than BLM xaarlimos because they aren't degenerate. And are generally more religious.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Look at a Madow lover getting triggered :damn: :damn:
I'm just speaking facts. Somalis were always described by arabs as "black berbers" or "الجماعات الحامية".
Never ever were we called zanuuj.
This is what I mean. Your attacking me with Madow lover and your defense is "arabz called me dis" like it actually means anything.

As I said a bunch of fucking naago

This is what I mean. Your attacking me with Madow lover and your defense is "arabz called me dis" like it actually means anything.

As I said a bunch of fucking naago

I was just saying they don't consider us Madows in case you didn't know. And this guy in the tweet is clearly ignorant. I'm not Madow because I know i'm not. What arabs, british or italians said is irrelevant. My somali ancestors said we are not the same race as these people. I'm following what they said. And now it's backed by genetics. There is no point in trying to be a Madow. You know damn well you're more related to north african arabs than these Madow you bootyclap for. I'm not arab, and if these dhegacas call me a Madow i will set them straight. Go ahead and defend your Madow brothers though and think you're related to them.

I was just saying they don't consider us Madows in case you didn't know. And this guy in the tweet is clearly ignorant. I'm not Madow because I know i'm not. What arabs, british or italians said is irrelevant. My somali ancestors said we are not the same race as these people. I'm following what they said. And now it's backed by genetics. There is no point in trying to be a Madow. You know damn well you're more related to north african arabs than these Madow you bootyclap for. I'm not arab, and if these dhegacas call me a Madow i will set them straight. Go ahead and defend your Madow brothers though and think you're related to them.

North Africans on French twitter were making fun of Somalis. And they were asking us to stop claiming them. So embarrassing wallahi.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts